Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

butlins over 18s weekend

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:28 am

im off on a stag do to butlins minehead for a 80s madness weekend today 56 of us ,bad manners aswad etc etc are playing there ,anyone else been ? what are they like? :ayatollah:

Re: butlins over 18s weekend

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:32 am

mate they are superb, do a lads trip every year to minehead. Beer and women and all under one roof and no kids. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:34 am

The Rhooster wrote:mate they are superb, do a lads trip every year to minehead. Beer and women and all under one roof and no kids. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

soneone said they were funny about taking your own beer in ?

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:40 am

wes it superb m8 .... dont matter what wk end you do its what you make it , we done 70s last march minehead ,, blondie abba alvin stardust tribute jam band tribute madness band queen it were tops ! we off bognor regis this march 60s do, cant wait !<hope this post is not text style as i am tryin > you get what you get im no professor :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:44 am

wez 1927 wrote:
The Rhooster wrote:mate they are superb, do a lads trip every year to minehead. Beer and women and all under one roof and no kids. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

soneone said they were funny about taking your own beer in ?

yeah you cant take your own beer into the venues, just get samshed in your chalet before heading out. :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:48 am

got my 48 cans of bow its going to be messy :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:49 am

wez 1927 wrote:got my 48 cans of bow its going to be messy :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: so many storys about butlins i cant even think about posting on here :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:56 pm

wez 1927 wrote:got my 48 cans of bow its going to be messy :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

LOL and remember there aint NO cleaning maids - happy times :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:39 pm

No need to go to butlins for a madness party we got the real thing on the 28th April for a works party

Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:10 pm

wez 1927 wrote:im off on a stag do to butlins minehead for a 80s madness weekend today 56 of us ,bad manners aswad etc etc are playing there ,anyone else been ? what are they like? :ayatollah:

Oh my god my 2 daughters are there on a hen weekend, please keep away even though they are both city season ticket holders they do not mix with the like of you :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:11 pm

The Blue 'Knows' wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:im off on a stag do to butlins minehead for a 80s madness weekend today 56 of us ,bad manners aswad etc etc are playing there ,anyone else been ? what are they like? :ayatollah:

Oh my god my 2 daughters are there on a hen weekend, please keep away even though they are both city season ticket holders they do not mix with the like of you :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: that'll be on your mind for the entire weekend

Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:45 am

I've been twice... amazing weekends!!!!

Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:12 am

wez are u going on puddings ( rendles ) stag do ?

say hello to steve carey ( scary ) for me and floyd , maggot and bean eye

he can sink the beers

and hates the jacks too, which is always a bonus

Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:44 am

And thats just for today knowing you ! Whose stag do is it Wez ?

Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:50 am

I went last october its a "ronseal weekend" It does exactly what it says on the tin :D

Go fancy dress on the saturday you will be gutted if you dont

Bad Manners were supberb Dr & the medics milked it a bit but hey why not!!

Sack