Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

100 GRAND A YEAR TO PLAY ON INTERNET

Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:30 pm

It's a mad world, just been tipped off by a club insider allegedly to have a look at the Official sites board.People on big money in that club do little else other than sign on message boards and try and discredit fans,it really is difficult to see which ones are from people on the pay roll "NOT".

It is one hell of a coincidence that the day after Annis get's his books removed from the club shop, then the Official message board suddenly starts topics on Annis being a hooligan and putting up links to Brussels. For f**k sake, he smacked a bloke in the gob for giving him the Welsh tw*t etc. If that makes him a hooligan, I must be on the worlds ten most wanted along with 100's of others around here.

If truth be told Annis is borderline football anorak, the man lives and breathes the club, his house is like a shrine, he collects everything to do with Cardiff city, don't try and score points by bringing up old news that ain't even chip paper now.
With Annis's profile he's got to be seen as whiter than white at most games he attends,if other so called fans should have the committement and enthusiasm for our club that he does, we wouldn't be in this position.

Yes he may not get everything correct everytime, but he gets to find out a lot of valuable first hand information from people he knows at the club, on and off the pitch, he ain't got any secret agendas against the club, but like most of us he justs wants it to all work out for the best.

And unfortunately, the people running the show have got a different view as to what's best for the club and what's best for them personally.

Re: 100 GRAND A YEAR TO PLAY ON INTERNET

Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:33 pm

Sounds like a dream job! Like I said, Annis did what he did. That's his life but what's the point in dragging it all up. It is starting to look like a bit of a useless smear campaign. Just need to ignore it because rising to their bait is what they want.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:40 pm

i've heard that 4 employees and Ridsdale frequent certain boards under different usernames. Alledgedly.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:48 pm

BigGwynram wrote:It's a mad world, just been tipped off by a club insider allegedly to have a look at the Official sites board.People on big money in that club do little else other than sign on message boards and try and discredit fans,it really is difficult to see which ones are from people on the pay roll "NOT".

It is one hell of a coincidence that the day after Annis get's his books removed from the club shop, then the Official message board suddenly starts topics on Annis being a hooligan and putting up links to Brussels. For f**k sake, he smacked a bloke in the gob for giving him the Welsh tw*t etc. If that makes him a hooligan, I must be on the worlds ten most wanted along with 100's of others around here.

If truth be told Annis is borderline football anorak, the man lives and breathes the club, his house is like a shrine, he collects everything to do with Cardiff city, don't try and score points by bringing up old news that ain't even chip paper now.
With Annis's profile he's got to be seen as whiter than white at most games he attends,if other so called fans should have the committement and enthusiasm for our club that he does, we wouldn't be in this position.

Yes he may not get everything correct everytime, but he gets to find out a lot of valuable first hand information from people he knows at the club, on and off the pitch, he ain't got any secret agendas against the club, but like most of us he justs wants it to all work out for the best.

And unfortunately, the people running the show have got a different view as to what's best for the club and what's best for them personally.

Cheers Gwyn,

Ridsdale once again is just showing how he runs our Club and by trying to belittle me, with OLD News, I have got nothing to be ASHAMED OFF.
I own up to what I have done wrong, DOES HE.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:49 pm

Good Post Gwyn.

Excellent response Annis 8-)

Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:55 pm

He who laughs last laughs loudest. Every dog has his day. Well let's be fair they got f**k all else to do down there apart from drink champers smoke Havanas and make feeble attempts at discrediting people who love the club that puts food on the tables and roofs over the heads of the very people who are bleeding our club dry. cos they aint paying many bills or the grass cutter aint cuting much grass either cos theres hardly a blade of grass to be seen :lol: so why is Mr Nash getting paid maybe he's spending his time on messageboards too :lol: Hello Peter and co :lol: Owain can we please have a "f**k OFF" smilie on here please? :lol:
Last edited by ihatealiens on Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:55 pm

annis he has plenty to be ashamed off he as ruined Leeds, nearly did Barnsley and doing the same to us. Also the question that needs to be asked of Mr Risdale due to is mis management of every club and company he as been involved in how many small businessess have gone under because of him???

Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:56 pm

i know annis might not be everyone's favorite BUT he isn't ripping the fans of or bleeding the club dry like some of the wankers involved with OUR CLUB. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:59 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:annis he has plenty to be ashamed off he as ruined Leeds, nearly did Barnsley and doing the same to us. Also the question that needs to be asked of Mr Risdale due to is mis management of every club and company he as been involved in how many small businessess have gone under because of him???

Do you think he gives a f**k about local small businesses. He's alright jack he's had his £100,000 bonus in his back pocket recently, why worry about any other poor fucker. The mans a f*cking parasite and he's got other parasites sitting on his shoulders with him.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:23 pm

The daft thing about this is that its old news
You'd have to be an ostrich : head in the sand not to know about the history of annis
people in glasshouses shouldn't throw stones

Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:08 pm

Not a bad job, I could live with that :lol:

But I highly doubt anybody getting paid £100k would be posting on that messageboard. I doubt there's even that many on £100k either.
I know someone will tell me that everyone from the shop manager to the hot dog sellers are probably on £100k but you don't really know how much they earn do you

Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:28 pm

It really doesn't matter what money they are on though.

To me whatever your job is, whatever money you are on, you should be doing your job to the best of your ability.

The basic facts are that certain members of the staff at the club aren't doing their job.

One example: -

A business colleague of mine, wanted to book the stadium as a conference venue for the day, pretty big affair, she was quoted £6500 and she said yeh thats fine, just get back to me with the contract and i'll sign straightaway. She never heard off the club again, and she took her business elsewhere.

There's too many people who simply aren't competent down there, you've got Grass cutters turned stadium managers and secretaries turned sales managers.

We can all slate Ridsdale as much as we like, but there's more than a few others behind the scenes that are contributing towards the financial mess.

The club needs a clear out from top to bottom, and professionals employed in their place. Amateurs the lot of them.

The sooner Ridsdale goes the better, but the the same staff would still be left behind and not pulling their weight.