Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I HAVE A CLEAR CONSCIOUS HAVE YOU PETER RIDSDALE

Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:43 pm

I never took CARDIFF CITY FANS MONEY OFF THEM, UNDER FALSE PRETENCES and I HAVE NEVER NOT PAID PEOPLE FOR THEIR SERVICES .

I DONT OWE A PENNY TO NO ONE.

I SUPPOSE YOU WILL BAN ME NEXT, FOR BEING HONEST.

Re: I HAVE A CLEAR CONSCIOUS HAVE YOU PETER RIDSDALE

Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:16 pm

I've been thinking that Annis.
Alot of us on here give our names and we're quite open about who we are, so it's easy to know what our opinions are.

A ban, for no reason what so ever, would be unnacceptable and it would cause absolute uproar.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:22 pm

Annis if they banned u I and many others would walk out as well and I would set foot bck in there until they let u bck in....

Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:52 pm

WHSPORT .HOW MUCH DOES OWE THE TAX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:49 pm

byron moreno wrote:WHSPORT .HOW MUCH DOES OWE THE TAX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only £367k nothing really :roll:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I never took CARDIFF CITY FANS MONEY OFF THEM, UNDER FALSE PRETENCES and I HAVE NEVER NOT PAID PEOPLE FOR THEIR SERVICES .

how can he have a clear conscious he nearly took leeds to the wall
then it was barnsley till he was run out of town
then he had a bussiness which he run up maasive debts
now he at cardiff and told lies to the supporters and is raking up debts after debts
but he thinks he his honest and trust worthy
ridsdale YOU ARE A CROOK AND A LIAR AND CHILDISH tw*t WHO SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO RUN A BATH

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:52 pm

sleepers wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I never took CARDIFF CITY FANS MONEY OFF THEM, UNDER FALSE PRETENCES and I HAVE NEVER NOT PAID PEOPLE FOR THEIR SERVICES .

how can he have a clear conscious he nearly took leeds to the wall
then it was barnsley till he was run out of town
then he had a bussiness which he run up maasive debts
now he at cardiff and told lies to the supporters and is raking up debts after debts
but he thinks he his honest and trust worthy
ridsdale YOU ARE A CROOK AND A LIAR AND CHILDISH tw*t WHO SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO RUN A BATH

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:01 pm

sleepers wrote:ridsdale YOU ARE A CROOK AND A LIAR AND CHILDISH tw*t WHO SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO RUN A BATH

Not even allowed to run a bath?

He'd start stinking the place out literally then!

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:09 pm

At the EGM Ridsdale suggested that in addition to City five other clubs were attempting to be self-sufficient - Doncaster, Plymouth, Preston, Scunthorpe and Swansea. Therefore, wouldn’t it be a good idea if Ridders and his chums draw a similar salary to the chairman and directors at those 5 other clubs. He can also downgrade his Audi to something more suitable such as a Fiat Cinquecento.

I would also like him to provide added value to the club by organising and participating in a number of fund raising events like bungee jumping off the severn bridge (preferably without a safety harness), running a marathon down the fast lane of the M4 or paragliding off Caerphilly mountain in a force ten storm.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:07 am

Blue'76' wrote:At the EGM Ridsdale suggested that in addition to City five other clubs were attempting to be self-sufficient - Doncaster, Plymouth, Preston, Scunthorpe and Swansea. Therefore, wouldn’t it be a good idea if Ridders and his chums draw a similar salary to the chairman and directors at those 5 other clubs. He can also downgrade his Audi to something more suitable such as a Fiat Cinquecento.

I would also like him to provide added value to the club by organising and participating in a number of fund raising events like bungee jumping off the severn bridge (preferably without a safety harness), running a marathon down the fast lane of the M4 or paragliding off Caerphilly mountain in a force ten storm.