Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LATEST FROM SAM HAMMAM IN LEBANON

Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:16 pm

Sam rang to see how the egm Went.
When PR took over from me, he had £20- £25 million worth off players plus land with out lining planning worth millions.
All of them just take money out of it, Whitley, Harris, Guy, Ridsdale, Borley had most of all the major contracts.
He did say Borley is far more decent than any of the others.

Langston has Not been paid by the Club. Dont think they are paying proper, I reduced the Debt from £24 million to £10 Million, I could of taken the Club all the way in Court, I NEVER I LOVE THE CLUB TOO MUCH.

Annis I should off listened to you ,you b*stard, you told me time and time again about them, then they ousted me and lined their pockets big time.

Annis I still have 4 % Shares in the Club,I never used them or let any of them in the last EGM. I said give them to me next time in an EGM, I will use them.

One day the CLUB WILL STRUGGLE TO HANDLE ALL THESE DEBTS and FINANCIAL PROBLEMS,

Copyright
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk

Re: LATEST FROM SAM HAMMAM IN LEBANON

Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:23 pm

Annis do you think there is a way back to ccfc for sam?

Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:32 pm

earnieblue wrote:Annis do you think there is a way back to ccfc for sam?

I say No, but you never really can say no with Our club :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:38 pm

Annis could you use them to get the 5% we need to call a egm to see where the money has gone?

Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:43 pm

ackers1927 wrote:Annis could you use them to get the 5% we need to call a egm to see where the money has gone?

Exactly what i was thinking.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:47 pm

Ross Young wrote:
ackers1927 wrote:Annis could you use them to get the 5% we need to call a egm to see where the money has gone?

Dont worry I am working on Sam :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Ross Young wrote:

Dont worry I am working on Sam :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

keep at it. the sooner we know the whole truth the better :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:14 pm

next time u speak to him tell him that once back here i will be happy to do eggs for him they way he liked : a la coque .!!! am sure he hasnt forgotten. :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:34 pm

If Sam isn't being paid as arranged then I am sure he would definately want an EGM to find out what the hell is going on.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:22 pm

Reduced the debt from 24 million to 10 ??????
He's the reason we are in so much debt.If he ever came back I would stop going down there until he was out again.If he was still here how much debt do you think we'd be in,we might even be in the premiership but we'd be worse than Pompey for debt.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:04 pm

BillyGoat Gruff wrote:Reduced the debt from 24 million to 10 ??????
He's the reason we are in so much debt.If he ever came back I would stop going down there until he was out again.If he was still here how much debt do you think we'd be in,we might even be in the premiership but we'd be worse than Pompey for debt.

i agree sam is a maggot but ridsdales making him look better :o

Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:17 pm

BillyGoat Gruff wrote:Reduced the debt from 24 million to 10 ??????
He's the reason we are in so much debt.

If he ever came back I would stop going down there until he was out again. If he was still here how much debt do you think we'd be in,we might even be in the premiership but we'd be worse than Pompey for debt.

I wholeheartedly agree with the second bit, BUT, to say that Sam is the reason we are in all this debt appears to be wrong.

None of the current winding up orders are from Langstons, and are, therefore, nothing to do with Hammam.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:23 pm

I don't know the legal side but if we went into admin.then I'm not sure if Langston would get all their money.So Sam seems to be saying don't change the board give them time because he knows admin.would probably follow the board resigning,which means less money for him.