Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OFFER THOSE KEYS ONCE MORE OF OUR CLUB PETER RIDSDALE

Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:46 pm

And I WILL GLADLY TAKE THEM and NOT TAKE A PENNY WAGE.

Gwyn Davies, Corky, Keith etc would gladly offer their services for nothing.

WE COULDNT DO NO WORSE THAN YOU and AT LEAST WE WOULD NOT WANT A RIP OFF WAGE, ZERO WAGE IS WHAT WE WILL TAKE.

Re: OFFER THOSE KEYS ONCE MORE OF OUR CLUB PETER RIDSDALE

Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:17 pm

Agreed I would give up all my free time for the city even if I just making the tea...

Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:46 pm

What about coffee Bristolbluebird? :)

I agree, he's moaning about all this debt etc yet him and the board are still taking massive wages. It's like Peter Storrie at Portsmouth. All this debt yet he's raking in close to £1m a year! So false.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:49 pm

Oi Annis I offered first see my post yestereday :lol: -
ihatealiens wrote:I'd run it for f**k all and I'd use my own car. I wouldnt want an expense account. I'd get the missus to make me some sarnies. Any fucker not required would be sacked or eliminated :lol: Dave Jones would get my toe up his arse. Ridsdale would be sent packing with an exocet missile up his f*cking arse and he'd be tied to flitcroft, whiteley Harris, Borley, Guy and Hall and f*cking detonated over the Atlantic Ocean. Any players not accepting a pay cut would be told to f**k off in no uncertain terms. The f*cking grasscutter Wayne Nash would be sacked cos he couldn't tend to my f*cking window box let alone the Cardiff City pitch. All the f*cking soft seats would be ripped up and Premier club abolished, no more toffs and f*cking prawn sandwich brigade allowed at the CCS. Compass can stick their contract up their ass I will be going back to bow, lager and clarkes pies this is a football club not a f*cking poxy michelin star restaurant. It will be compulsory to stand up and get some f*cking atmosphere in the stadium anyone not standing up cheering on the team and that includes the plod will be removed from the stadium by Ridsdales heavies who will then be employed by me and if they dont like it they can f**k off too. Sam Hammam will be employed as Chief cheerleader to walk around the pitch and whip up the crowd. The half time exotic dancers will be Jez, Claire and Mrs Ramsgate in skimpy outfits :lol: and Ali unless you pull yourself together, get some decent sounds on and get the f*cking place rocking you'll find that microphone of yours rammed up your arse swiftly folloed by a steel toe capped right boot :lol: - [color=#FF0000]Bloobirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: - Aaaaarrrggghhhhh that feels better :lol: :lol: :lol:
[/color]

Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:52 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Oi Annis I offered first see my post yestereday :lol: -
ihatealiens wrote:I'd run it for f**k all and I'd use my own car. I wouldnt want an expense account. I'd get the missus to make me some sarnies. Any fucker not required would be sacked or eliminated :lol: Dave Jones would get my toe up his arse. Ridsdale would be sent packing with an exocet missile up his f*cking arse and he'd be tied to flitcroft, whiteley Harris, Borley, Guy and Hall and f*cking detonated over the Atlantic Ocean. Any players not accepting a pay cut would be told to f**k off in no uncertain terms. The f*cking grasscutter Wayne Nash would be sacked cos he couldn't tend to my f*cking window box let alone the Cardiff City pitch. All the f*cking soft seats would be ripped up and Premier club abolished, no more toffs and f*cking prawn sandwich brigade allowed at the CCS. Compass can stick their contract up their ass I will be going back to bow, lager and clarkes pies this is a football club not a f*cking poxy michelin star restaurant. It will be compulsory to stand up and get some f*cking atmosphere in the stadium anyone not standing up cheering on the team and that includes the plod will be removed from the stadium by Ridsdales heavies who will then be employed by me and if they dont like it they can f**k off too. Sam Hammam will be employed as Chief cheerleader to walk around the pitch and whip up the crowd. The half time exotic dancers will be Jez, Claire and Mrs Ramsgate in skimpy outfits :lol: and Ali unless you pull yourself together, get some decent sounds on and get the f*cking place rocking you'll find that microphone of yours rammed up your arse swiftly folloed by a steel toe capped right boot :lol: - [color=#FF0000]Bloobirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: - Aaaaarrrggghhhhh that feels better :lol: :lol: :lol:
[/color]

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:06 pm

I dropped my cv off this morning so beat you all!!!!!

Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:07 pm

imagine that, a club completely run by fans for fans, sounds good to me.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:24 pm

rob wrote:imagine that, a club completely run by fans for fans, sounds good to me.

We can dream
:ayatollah: