Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Am I Bitter?

Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:47 pm

Just discussing in the office what you would do if you had a big win on the lottery,I said I'd anonymously buy Swansea City, call a huge press conference and announce i was closing it down and to lock the gates after i've left. I then said i'd probably have a statue of me built on the spot of the old Vetch Ground sporting a city shirt.

My mate the Jack says im bitter as f**k :o :o

Re: Am I Bitter?

Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:48 pm

The Rhooster wrote:Just discussing in the office what you would do if you had a big win on the lottery,I said I'd anonymously buy Swansea City, call a huge press conference and announce i was closing it down and to lock the gates after i've left. I then said i'd probably have a statue of me built on the spot of the old Vetch Ground sporting a city shirt.

Nope, perfectly reasonable :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:49 pm

Seems he's the bitter one

Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:53 pm

yes u are and frankly there is no need .jacks had plenty problems and they were able to overcome them.lets hope we can do the same :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:26 pm

byron moreno wrote:yes u are and frankly there is no need .jacks had plenty problems and they were able to overcome them.lets hope we can do the same :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

all done in jest Byron and the jacks comments :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:35 pm

I wouldn't want them to go out of business. I'd make them suffer! :D

Take them over but run them really badly! Take them down to League Two on the brink of relegation every season. :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:43 pm

Rhooster, he's really bitter, mate we will all have the last laugh.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:29 pm

The Rhooster wrote:Just discussing in the office what you would do if you had a big win on the lottery,I said I'd anonymously buy Swansea City, call a huge press conference and announce i was closing it down and to lock the gates after i've left. I then said i'd probably have a statue of me built on the spot of the old Vetch Ground sporting a city shirt.

big win be fucked the way things are at our club a scratchcard might be enough by the end of march

Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:35 pm

He needs to understand the meaning of bitter.

Sending a petition to the BBC to complain about failing to be crowned team of the year when compared to a team who reached the final of the greatest club competition in the world in a season where they staved off administration, when your team has only won a tinpot league and celebrated by singing anti-Cardiff songs on an open topped bus tour - that's bitter!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I don't hate them, I pity them. Always in our shadow, their only pride is in their hatred for us.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:51 pm

Zabier wrote:I wouldn't want them to go out of business. I'd make them suffer! :D

Take them over but run them really badly! Take them down to League Two on the brink of relegation every season. :ayatollah:
like whats happening to us :evil:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:52 pm

i fear for you mate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: