Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RIDSDALE

Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:11 pm

There is no doubt Mr Ridsdale is an intelligent man having attended a few fans meetings he as held. He is a very convincing speaker as well and gets the whole room on is side. So i can't really understand why he is starting a dirty tricks campaign against Annis.
Annis wrote that Mr Ridsdale's hands where shaking in the EGM so perhaps he really is under pressure from the board even though they are backing him in public, thay may be grilling him in private. I don't think Mr Risdale wants any more bad press that's why he as started on Annis to discredit our March and keep the heat off himself. Any thoughts?

Ps Mr Risdale try all the dirty tricks you want we will march and we will defeat you no matter how long it takes we won't let you kill our club. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: RIDSDALE

Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:42 pm

Let's not go over the top at the end of the day Ridsdale has only refused to stock Annis' books in the club shop.

If that's his best punch then I'm sure Annis won't even feel it.

IMO Ridsdale's actions were out of spite and nothing else and let's be fair Ridsdale isn't going discrediting anyone considering his own past.