Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Come on France

Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:48 pm

No hard feelings to city/egg fans, but i hope the frogs give 'em a pasting tonite.
PS. it's days like these that i'm glad i don't live anywhere near the place :ayatollah:

Re: Come on France

Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:21 pm

Allez les Bleus

Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:25 pm

I'll always support Wales. C'mon you reds :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:26 pm

Cymru Am Byth :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:28 pm

I've got a fiver on France to win the Slam, so I'm francais pour ce soir!!!

Allez Les Bleus!!

Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:33 pm

take it your english then? as you want wales to lose!

i wouldn't want my country that we are so proud of to lose at anything, even gay tidlly winks! I hate egg chasing with a passion, the game is boring and crap, but i dont wish WALES OUR COUNTRY to lose :roll:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:55 pm

I generally dislike the French because I've never met a nice Frenchman. They've all had a bad quality about them e.g. sarcasm, arrogance, cowardice. Can't stand them so I hope Wales stuff them tonight.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:10 pm

Ben wrote:take it your english then? as you want wales to lose!

i wouldn't want my country that we are so proud of to lose at anything, even gay tidlly winks! I hate egg chasing with a passion, the game is boring and crap, but i dont wish WALES OUR COUNTRY to lose :roll:

Well i'm different, so tough tities. Not English, born in Cardiff.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:13 pm

Zabier wrote:I generally dislike the French because I've never met a nice Frenchman. They've all had a bad quality about them e.g. sarcasm, arrogance, cowardice. Can't stand them so I hope Wales stuff them tonight.

Really? That's a shame to be honest, I've got plenty of friends who I'm still in contact with out there, and, whilse a lot of them do come across as arrogant, if you spend longer than a weekend out there you'll find that there are a lot of decent, friendly people out there :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:37 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:
Zabier wrote:I generally dislike the French because I've never met a nice Frenchman. They've all had a bad quality about them e.g. sarcasm, arrogance, cowardice. Can't stand them so I hope Wales stuff them tonight.

Really? That's a shame to be honest, I've got plenty of friends who I'm still in contact with out there, and, whilse a lot of them do come across as arrogant, if you spend longer than a weekend out there you'll find that there are a lot of decent, friendly people out there :ayatollah:

Aye,they're called tourists :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:15 pm

bondog wrote:No hard feelings to city/egg fans, but i hope the frogs give 'em a pasting tonite.
PS. it's days like these that i'm glad i don't live anywhere near the place :ayatollah:

You sad bitter man.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:18 pm

i dont like rugby but id support wales in tiddly winks :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
f**k the frogs :D

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:19 pm

I'm not a lover of rugby, but as it's Wales I hope they win... i'd feel the same at whatever sport.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:23 pm

BlueCheg wrote:
bondog wrote:No hard feelings to city/egg fans, but i hope the frogs give 'em a pasting tonite.

You sad bitter man.

I'd have to give a F/ck to be that.,

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:30 pm

bondog wrote:
BlueCheg wrote:

You sad bitter man.

I'd have to give a F/ck to be that.,

Well if you dont give a f**k, why start a thread on it then? :roll:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:11 pm

Must admit I've got no interest, Ice Hockey on the red button for me.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:44 pm

prizefighter on sky sports 1 for me