Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: THE RIDDLER SENDING ME 2 TEXTS

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:35 pm

sack wrote:CARDIFF City chairman Peter Ridsdale is still facing a £370,000 tax bill.

Mr Ridsdale’s company WH Sports, through which he was paid as a consultant for his work with Cardiff City, was put into liquidation last April.

The company was the vehicle for some £1,034,490 of fees that the chairman was paid for services to Cardiff in 2006-7, which included a bonus of £500,000, for saving the club from administration. According to a report filed with Companies House, when it went into liquidation last year, it had net debts of more than £387,000, including £373,555.20 owed to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).

Mr Ridsdale is understood to have arranged a meeting later this week over the outstanding amount but would not comment on the debt.

Last August he said: “The only reason the company existed is that I would not work for Sam Hammam when he was at the club and I was paid consultancy fees. But when Sam left Ninian Park I said I would prefer to be on the payroll and the fees stopped.”

Yesterday, solicitor Stephen Allinson, who represents the company’s liquidator, confirmed that Mr Ridsdale’s tax debt had still not been paid.

This post has been compiled purely by "sack" this in no way represents the opinions of this website or any of its admins :D

I appreciate from first hand experiance that the clubs view on "freedom of speach" is to ask to give my season ticket to a club official and the club will then write to me - to which I replied "LIKE f**k"

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:39 pm

Sounds to me Annis like PR has got a personal vendetta against you !!!

Where will he stop! :o

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:44 pm

i text PR earlier asking if he new where i could get hold of shattered dreams as i though it would be a fantastic read?
he replied with..... i dont know,its not my book, its not my business, ask annis
was only asking mr ridsdale :shock: :ayatollah: :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:46 pm

Jez wrote:Sounds to me Annis like PR has got a personal vendetta against you !!!

I know :cry:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Jez wrote:Sounds to me Annis like PR has got a personal vendetta against you !!!

horses head aand bed comes to mind :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Do you think he is "infatuated" and in "awe" of you - I do and of your balls, beliefs and ability to say what you want - whatever the outcome - pisses him right of :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:37 pm

The Rhooster wrote:Annis, ask him if he knows anything about the abusive phone calls ive been getting from so called City fans who are against the demo.

How they get your number? not good for the club we are split 50/50 last thing we need is fans scraping....