Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE RIDDLER SENDING ME 2 TEXTS

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:10 pm

"IF YOU DONT GET WH SPORTS OF YOUR FORUM, I WILL INSTRUCTING MY LAWYERS IN THE MORNING"

Whats wrong Peter have you got something to hide ?

Next Text

"WHAT IDIOT DO YOU KNOW WHO KEEPS SENDING ME FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE"

How the hell am I suppose to know Peter .

Re: THE RIDDLER SENDING ME 2 TEXTS

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:"IF YOU DONT GET WH SPORTS OF YOUR FORUM, I WILL INSTRUCTING MY LAWYERS IN THE MORNING"

Next Text

He couldn't instruct a 3 year old on their 2 times table :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:14 pm

WH SPORTS

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:15 pm

Did he mention PIZZA'S :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:15 pm

Maybe Peter should use common sense and change his mobile number and keep it private?!

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:16 pm

Hmm, WH Sports.

WH Smiths.

Wonder if Peter's lawyers could defend him if WH Smiths got arsey about the name similarities?

Re:WH SPORTS

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:17 pm

WH SPORTS

TAX??? :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:18 pm

Does anybody know the full history of this WH Sports debacle and all the bonuses paid by the club in exchange for shares. A sort of A to Z rom beginning to end? It's all a matter of public record anyways innit. In a few newspapers etc in one different form or another just needs all putting together in one big article innit Pete ;) :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:18 pm

Why is he so bothered about WH Sports? It's just another business in the long line of businesses that f*cking tool has destroyed.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:19 pm

Dafydd wrote:Why is he so bothered about WH Sports? It's just another business in the long line of businesses that f*cking tool has destroyed.

lmfao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:"IF YOU DONT GET WH SPORTS OF YOUR FORUM, I WILL INSTRUCTING MY LAWYERS IN THE MORNING"

Next Text

Txt him back to say you'll be speaking to your lawyers to secure monies owed from your book sales :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:27 pm

Next Text

Did he send it to you by name i.e Annis or did he call you Anus like on the forum earlier

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:33 pm

Annis, ask him if he knows anything about the abusive phone calls ive been getting from so called City fans who are against the demo.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:48 pm

The Rhooster wrote:Annis, ask him if he knows anything about the abusive phone calls ive been getting from so called City fans who are against the demo.

if they got somthing to say, come say it at the demo

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:49 pm

The Rhooster wrote:Annis, ask him if he knows anything about the abusive phone calls ive been getting from so called City fans who are against the demo.
who or what got hold of your tel number then???

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:51 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:

company mobile baz so loads have it and its on the web too, dunno who they are they ring shout, your gonna f**k this club up or something along those lines then hang up :lol: personally i felt the club was already fucked before i came along.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:54 pm

The Rhooster wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

company mobile baz so loads have it and its on the web too, dunno who they are they ring shout, your gonna f**k this club up or something along those lines then hang up :lol: personally i felt the club was already fucked before i came along.
i think the f*cking up of the club is what the demo is about :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:18 pm

In order to sue someone you have to have a "Financial Interest" in the company.

Im not sure what the present position is but does PR still have a financial interest in the said company or was the company wound up? - (i.e. no-one has a financial interest)

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:21 pm

It's a pity that neither Terry Phillips in his Echo report or TLG's account of the meeting bothered to print the question I asked Ridsdale about the CCFC shares that he bought from W H Sports. It's time it was out in the open.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:32 pm

He's paid it, look at this article:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales ... -24347855/

Peter Ridsdale said last night he will pay more than £370,000 he personally owes to the tax authorities by the end of this year.

:|

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:57 pm

CARDIFF City chairman Peter Ridsdale is still facing a £370,000 tax bill.

Mr Ridsdale’s company WH Sports, through which he was paid as a consultant for his work with Cardiff City, was put into liquidation last April.

The company was the vehicle for some £1,034,490 of fees that the chairman was paid for services to Cardiff in 2006-7, which included a bonus of £500,000, for saving the club from administration. According to a report filed with Companies House, when it went into liquidation last year, it had net debts of more than £387,000, including £373,555.20 owed to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).

Mr Ridsdale is understood to have arranged a meeting later this week over the outstanding amount but would not comment on the debt.

Last August he said: “The only reason the company existed is that I would not work for Sam Hammam when he was at the club and I was paid consultancy fees. But when Sam left Ninian Park I said I would prefer to be on the payroll and the fees stopped.”

Yesterday, solicitor Stephen Allinson, who represents the company’s liquidator, confirmed that Mr Ridsdale’s tax debt had still not been paid.

This post has been compiled purely by "sack" this in no way represents the opinions of this website or any of its admins :D

I appreciate from first hand experiance that the clubs view on "freedom of speach" is to ask to give my season ticket to a club official and the club will then write to me - to which I replied "LIKE f**k"

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:58 pm

BTW - Annis if you have to delete sorry for posting it

Sack

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:23 pm

so why does wh sports need to be removed from this forum?
its in the public domain, week in week out also covered the story?
what is PR worried about?
oh perhaps its another thing he has failed to :lol: tell the malaysians
agreed with a pompey fan view today, the fans suffer when the club goes into admin, the best way to deal with it would be for the directors to be barred for ten years from being involved with a football club again.
this would have seen us and barnsley saved from his influence. :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:24 pm

from russia with love :lol:
whats that all about :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:27 pm

If all this WH Sports info is in the public domain,if the shares being bought for £20,000 are also in the public domain,then Peter should be told to go and suck ferret cock.

Alledgedly :D

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:35 pm

:ayatollah:

Next Text

Instructing his lawyers to do what? Telling the truth would be a start :lol:

Idle threats from someone feeling the pressure imo :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:36 pm

Next Text

Hasn't he got more important issues than bothering you?

@ RPR try finding some f*cking revenue for CCFC to survive you f*cking monipulative c**t :evil:

@ RPR if you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen :D

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What the f**k is that about?

Just f**k off peter your not wanted and take your crooked board of directors with you :evil: :evil:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:23 pm

Next Text

Bloody hell done anything to upset him recently.... :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:24 pm

fred keenor wrote:so why does wh sports need to be removed from this forum?
its in the public domain, week in week out also covered the story?what is PR worried about?
oh perhaps its another thing he has failed to :lol: tell the malaysians
agreed with a pompey fan view today, the fans suffer when the club goes into admin, the best way to deal with it would be for the directors to be barred for ten years from being involved with a football club again.
this would have seen us and barnsley saved from his influence. :ayatollah:

Exactly plus the NOTW WalesOnSunday etc etc etc

Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:26 pm

he has obviously got a personal problem with you annis, as you dared to stand up against him when others wouldnt, dont worry about him he is just a sad tosser.