Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Leopards spots

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:13 pm

As the old saying goes, a leopard does not change his spots, but in annis's case i think they have, i for one can say that i know that annis spots have changed, but has always been honest and upfront with his ''business in the past'' and i honestly believe that in the last decade he has changed

but lets look at it another way 3 football clubs destroyed in a decade, there is no spots changing there is it :D

Annis you are thick skinned like myself, and you can rise above it all WITH YOUR HEAD RAISED HIGH, at least you love our football club, others just love it to rob it!!!!

We the fans will be here long after the man who has destroyed 3 football clubs has long gone

Ridsdale you know the pressure is mounting, it wont be long before it destroys you again :ayatollah:

Re: Leopards spots

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:56 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:As the old saying goes, a leopard does not change his spots, but in annis's case i think they have, i for one can say that i know that annis spots have changed, but has always been honest and upfront with his ''business in the past'' and i honestly believe that in the last decade he has changed

but lets look at it another way 3 football clubs destroyed in a decade, there is no spots changing there is it :D

Annis you are thick skinned like myself, and you can rise above it all WITH YOUR HEAD RAISED HIGH, at least you love our football club, others just love it to rob it!!!!

We the fans will be here long after the man who has destroyed 3 football clubs has long gone

Ridsdale you know the pressure is mounting, it wont be long before it destroys you again :ayatollah:

Cheers Baz :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:58 pm

Dont big him up FFS Baz, he's just a thug

:? :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:59 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Dont big him up FFS Baz, he's just a thug

:? :lol:

Cheers Chegs :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:01 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

cheggs just speak as i find :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:02 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

I never knew he was a thu7g, Im not friends with him anymore now :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:05 pm

BlueCheg wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

I never knew he was a thu7g, Im not friends with him anymore now :lol:
where i writing does it say that he was a thug :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:08 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:As the old saying goes, a leopard does not change his spots, but in annis's case i think they have, i for one can say that i know that annis spots have changed, but has always been honest and upfront with his ''business in the past'' and i honestly believe that in the last decade he has changed

That makes no sense at all.....................(and its: " a leopard NEVER changes his spots)

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:09 pm

i know :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:10 pm

somehow i cant see me writing a book, english wasnt my strongest point :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:10 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i know :lol:

you on the pop already! :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:16 pm

Merlin wrote:

yep i am drinking sol, with a lump of cheese inserted(no limes) :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:19 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Merlin wrote:

yep i am drinking sol, with a lump of cheese inserted(no limes) :lol:

your not right baz !!

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:49 pm

I dont belive that phrase Baz and my reasons are me :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:52 pm

The Rhooster wrote:I dont belive that phrase Baz and my reasons are me :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: f**k i am going to bed got that course tomorrow :o :ayatollah: