Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Help

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:50 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:http://www.cardiffcitystadium.co.uk/mb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4961&p=60191#p60191

i am being called names :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Well Done to Baz, PR is paying people from the Club to argue with you :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
annis it turned violent on there :lol: :lol: i bit i am afraid, but i will not back down f*cking tossers :lol: :lol:

I know your a great Man to know :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:11 pm

What a bunch of tossers they are, why single out Annis, and well done Baz for for your thread on that shit site. :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:15 pm

nobby wrote:What a bunch of tossers they are, why single out Annis, and well done Baz for for your thread on that shit site. :ayatollah:
thankd nobby i might change my name to blubirdgimptit :lol: :lol: that will wind them up

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:19 pm

the sad thing is the the tosser has turned his attention to winding up and insulting annis whilst the club is falling apart under his mismanagement.

what a complete and utter tosser

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:24 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
nobby wrote:What a bunch of tossers they are, why single out Annis, and well done Baz for for your thread on that shit site. :ayatollah:
thankd nobby i might change my name to blubirdgimptit :lol: :lol: that will wind them up

:lol: I have just been on there and replied to your thread. :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:36 pm

nobby wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

:lol: I have just been on there and replied to your thread. :ayatollah:
on my way :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:38 pm

:lol: I have just been on there and replied to your thread. :ayatollah:[/quote]on my way :lol:[/quote]

Waiting. :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:39 pm

biggest topic on there :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:40 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:biggest topic on there :lol:

They're shit and they know they are. :lol: