Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Help

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:00 pm

http://www.cardiffcitystadium.co.uk/mb/ ... 191#p60191

i am being called names :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Help

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:07 pm

:lol: you got called a tit, On a serious note I dont understand some peoples choices, fine dont demonstrate thats everyones personal choice, but no one has given me a good reason to back Ridsdale or the board.We get called names (boo hoo) called serial demonstrators although last time any kind of revolt at the city was in Clemos era and now you Baz are a tit. :lol:

These people never give forward a reason for backing Ridsdale or the Board.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:09 pm

They're arguing that nobody cares, etc (notely the guy that talks about being a trust member and not going. Does he know who from the trust is going? :lol: )

I lol'd at the person who suggested raising funds for the club. Like that is going to help with a board and director that pocket as much money as humanely possible!

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:11 pm

Dafydd wrote:They're arguing that nobody cares, etc (notely the guy that talks about being a trust member and not going. Does he know who from the trust is going? :lol: )

I lol'd at the person who suggested raising funds for the club. Like that is going to help with a board and director that pocket as much money as humanely possible!

debts of £40million lets have a bucket collection :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:11 pm

yes i am a TIT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:13 pm

One guy says why dont we raise money for the club..... riddler will back that idea

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:37 pm

seanmogs wrote:One guy says why dont we raise money for the club..... riddler will back that idea

i hope he dont say ''lets sell 20111-2012 season tickets those who signs up befoer june this year get ''diary of the soul crew 2'' free :lol: sorry annis :D seems like they got loads spare ;)

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:54 pm

its my f*cking typing now, thank f**k annis dont go on there he would get crucified :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:58 pm

Baz im on there trying to get some support bet they are all brain dead on there.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:00 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:Baz im on there trying to get some support bet they are all brain dead on there.

DID YOU SEE MY SERIOUS INTELLIGENT POST

no more not going on there again, gimp and tit ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nasty :lol: :lol: :lol:stupid fuckwit

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:05 pm

It was a good post fair play. I don't think many of them got the monkey face reference :lol: It's shocking how blind they are on that forum, if we were ever to go into admin i bet they would still be supporting Ridsdale.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:09 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
CCFC1990 wrote:Baz im on there trying to get some support bet they are all brain dead on there.

DID YOU SEE MY SERIOUS INTELLIGENT POST

no more not going on there again, gimp and tit ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nasty :lol: :lol: :lol:stupid fuckwit

No, Baz, I don't think anyone's seen your intelligent post, mate. It's one of those mythical things that someone claims exists but no-one's ever seen :lol:

But, seriously myself, one poster on there suggests raising funds for the club. That's like those charity concerts to raise money for Africans. You know it's pointless because the money will just go to the wrong people who will spend it on the wrong things. In the African dictators case, it's guns, In Ridsdale's case, it's Aston Martins and goldfish

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:10 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:It was a good post fair play. I don't think many of them got the monkey face reference :lol: It's shocking how blind they are on that forum, if we were ever to go into admin i bet they would still be supporting Ridsdale.
they are ridsdale :lol: :lol:

monkeyfacing is the way forward in life, what political party are going to have it in their manifesto :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:12 pm

If one of the parties came out and said they were supporting monkey facing i would vote for them :lol: . I think you're right about them being Ridsdale, no Cardiff fan could back that man after what he has done to our club.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:26 pm

now pricky sorry pricey is attacking me with nasty words, my god i would not take his face ratting :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:29 pm

Ohh he is a hansom fucker ha face made for radio that one.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:32 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:Ohh he is a hansom fucker ha face made for radio that one.
i held back a bit, theres kids go on there, i will tell him next insult and i will rip his f*cking throat out, and then monkeyface him :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:35 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
CCFC1990 wrote:Ohh he is a hansom fucker ha face made for radio that one.
i held back a bit, theres kids go on there, i will tell him next insult and i will rip his f*cking throat out, and then monkeyface him :lol: :lol:
,,,,, thats my boy baz.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:36 pm

No angry pirate then a monkey face :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:42 pm

What shit they talk there f*cking hell bunch of kids and CCFC employee's by the looks of it :roll:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:48 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:No angry pirate then a monkey face :lol:
i am sure some one tried to angry pirate me in chelsea......................but i got wise and chased him off :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:13 pm

ok i just snapped on there i will teach that arswipe pricey a f*cking lesson, prick as he is

Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:41 pm

i think you came out on top there baz, well done. we will show them on the demo, and lets hope we run into pricey :!:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:31 pm

rob wrote:i think you came out on top there baz, well done. we will show them on the demo, and lets hope we run into pricey :!:
what a tosser galling us gimps ffs :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:33 pm

and i have had a row now :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:36 pm

Baz you language is awful :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:41 pm

i f*cking b*stard know, tbh i should know better, but that dick wound me up :lol: :lol:

i will now set an example on here and be a serious poster :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:43 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:http://www.cardiffcitystadium.co.uk/mb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4961&p=60191#p60191

:lol: :lol:

Well Done to Baz, PR is paying people from the Club to argue with you :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:45 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:yes i am a TIT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I am Anus :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:http://www.cardiffcitystadium.co.uk/mb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4961&p=60191#p60191

:lol: :lol:

Well Done to Baz, PR is paying people from the Club to argue with you :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
annis it turned violent on there :lol: :lol: i bit i am afraid, but i will not back down f*cking tossers :lol: :lol: