Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Today I spoke to 2 reporters

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:11 pm

from different press outlets and both were very interested in what I could tell them regarding the club.

One of them was disappointed that I didnt go to them with the £100k bonus story that Ridsdale received in November that I told you all on here 3 weeks ago about.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5394&p=46722&hilit=+bonus+november#p46722

You heard it here first on our Messageboard and it became acknowledged public information at the EGM 3 weeks later.

Re: Today I spoke to 2 reporters

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:13 pm

Carl the fact that he was the only one from the board who took out the awarded bonuses speaks volumes in itself.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:15 pm

The Rhooster wrote:Carl the fact that he was the only one from the board who took out the awarded bonuses speaks volumes in itself.

I was questioned about this at the time but obviously it is difficult for me to disclose my source, but I am glad that I was right but sad it happened.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:24 pm

carlccfc wrote:from different press outlets and both were very interested in what I could tell them regarding the club.

One of them was disappointed that I didnt go to them with the £100k bonus story that Ridsdale received in November that I told you all on here 3 weeks ago about.

You heard it here first on our Messageboard and it became acknowledged public information at the EGM 3 weeks later.

I hope you've told them about the demo ? Press coverage before the event is needed to make everyone aware of the event !!

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:32 pm

Gareth Bluebird wrote:
carlccfc wrote:from different press outlets and both were very interested in what I could tell them regarding the club.

I hope you've told them about the demo ? Press coverage before the event is needed to make everyone aware of the event !!

We had a good chat about the demo and we will be receiving coverage too :thumbup:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:34 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Gareth Bluebird wrote:

Nice one mate :ayatollah:

We had a good chat about the demo and we will be receiving coverage too :thumbup:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:40 pm

i spoke to the press too, i wanted to buy a present for my boys birthday, and there was not any there ;) books i mean :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:44 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i spoke to the press too, i wanted to buy a present for my boys birthday, and there was not any there ;) books i mean :lol:

this was spoke about it my conversations too Baz :D

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:53 pm

carlccfc wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:i spoke to the press too, i wanted to buy a present for my boys birthday, and there was not any there ;) books i mean :lol:

this was spoke about it my conversations too Baz :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:43 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Gareth Bluebird wrote:

You been speaking to Wilshire have you?? :D If you have you know he likes a drink or two :D

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:49 pm

Nice1 Carl mate ;)

Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:27 pm

Gareth Bluebird wrote:

Gary we will be leaving a little earlier next Saturday so we can make the Demo OK mate?

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:28 pm

Bluebirds over Neath wrote:You been speaking to Wilshire have you?? :D If you have you know he likes a drink or two :D

No not wilshire :lol: