Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I got no lime's

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:56 pm

so i have had to put a lump of cheese in the top of my bottle of SOL it does not seem the same :lol: :lol:

Re: I got no lime's

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:59 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:so i have had to put a lump of cheese in the top of my bottle of SOL it does not seem the same :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:22 pm

after a dozen bottles it get a bit sicky, so i had to open a tin of mandarin segmants and tried them but they were too soft and soggy

so now i am drinking my ice cold sol with a lettuce in the top, iceburg one ;)

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:25 pm

Surely Mr Baz you got one of them plastic Jif lemons in the fridge - panacake day was only last week :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shake some of that in ya SOl and Sup it ! :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:29 pm

Jez wrote:Surely Mr Baz you got one of them plastic Jif lemons in the fridge - panacake day was only last week :lol: :lol: :lol:

just tried a slice of ham, still not good :lol: only thing left is a chicken nugget :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:30 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Jez wrote:Surely Mr Baz you got one of them plastic Jif lemons in the fridge - panacake day was only last week :lol: :lol: :lol:

just tried a slice of ham, still not good :lol: only thing left is a chicken nugget :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:33 pm

just rummaged around the freezer and i found a tip top, this dshould be fun its bubble gum flavour :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:42 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:just rummaged around the freezer and i found a tip top, this dshould be fun its bubble gum flavour :lol:

NOW that sounds like a little along the lines of a cheeky V - so you should enjoy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Watch you don't get too pissed with all this mixing you are doing!!!