Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHEN THE RIDDLER WAS ASKED TODAY

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:49 pm

By the Echo, Is it TRUE, YOU have removed and Banned All of Annis Abraham and Gwyns Books from the Club Shop because Annis did a Vote of No confidence towards you at the EGM, He replied NO and He never got the backing.
Well why did you remove the Books he replied NO Comment to the Echo :lol:

Its on page 7 Tomorrows Echo.

Re: WHEN THE RIDDLER WAS ASKED TODAY

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:53 pm

i went to buy one for my boys birthday, and i got told sorry we dont stock it anymore butwe are having a new book in called ''diary of the monkeyfacing crew'' apparently its quite a good read :D ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:55 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i went to buy one for my boys birthday, and i got told sorry we dont stock it anymore butwe are having a new book in called ''diary of the monkeyfacing crew'' apparently its quite a good read :D ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Is that the special edition with the how to perform and angry pirate? :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:58 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:i went to buy one for my boys birthday, and i got told sorry we dont stock it anymore butwe are having a new book in called ''diary of the monkeyfacing crew'' apparently its quite a good read :D ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

with pictures modelled by carl :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:04 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
CCFC1990 wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:21 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
CCFC1990 wrote:

Something to read whilst having a Bumpkin :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:23 pm

carl wrong thread........................see you there :lol: :lol: :lol: