Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

annis can you clear this up for me?

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:21 pm

Obviously Ridsdale is te CEO of the company, but who actually owns the club and who is he responsible to? I know he's responsible to the shareholders but surely he's a hell of a lot more responsible to the major ahareholders which make up the board of directors? this being the case is it it not PMG that are really calling the shots here? If so is it not the case that PMG are complicit completely in his financial decisions and by complicit I mean instrumental.
if they are instrumental in these then they are the root cause of all the evil. Is he not just a puppet who is subsevient to there instruction which to my mind means one thing. the only people who appear to be bullet proof from this financial quagire is them. They pick seem to be picking off the bones of the corpse, they get the retail park, they now get the hotel complex, they get the rights to player sales when we default on the mortgages they have put in place which support the day to day running of the club. If this is correct and I stand to be corrected, is all the abuse and hatred not better directed towards them?
Is it not the case that he has put himself up for the pantomine villain role because he is just following the buck? Don't get me wrong, he hatefull for that alone and to stop the sal of your book is ridiculous in the extreme but maybe we're persecueting the wrong person because the source goes deeper?

Re: annis can you clear this up for me?

Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:25 pm

stan wrote:Obviously Ridsdale is te CEO of the company, but who actually owns the club and who is he responsible to? I know he's responsible to the shareholders but surely he's a hell of a lot more responsible to the major ahareholders which make up the board of directors? this being the case is it it not PMG that are really calling the shots here? If so is it not the case that PMG are complicit completely in his financial decisions and by complicit I mean instrumental.
if they are instrumental in these then they are the root cause of all the evil. Is he not just a puppet who is subsevient to there instruction which to my mind means one thing. the only people who appear to be bullet proof from this financial quagire is them. They pick seem to be picking off the bones of the corpse, they get the retail park, they now get the hotel complex, they get the rights to player sales when we default on the mortgages they have put in place which support the day to day running of the club. If this is correct and I stand to be corrected, is all the abuse and hatred not better directed towards them?
Is it not the case that he has put himself up for the pantomine villain role because he is just following the buck? Don't get me wrong, he hatefull for that alone and to stop the sal of your book is ridiculous in the extreme but maybe we're persecueting the wrong person because the source goes deeper?

Stan, I found out quite a few things today about whats going on behind the scenes and your right PR is not alone in all this, I will have to think about how I am going to word what I know, speak tomorrow on the subject :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:11 am

Forever Blue wrote:
stan wrote:Obviously Ridsdale is te CEO of the company, but who actually owns the club and who is he responsible to? I know he's responsible to the shareholders but surely he's a hell of a lot more responsible to the major ahareholders which make up the board of directors? this being the case is it it not PMG that are really calling the shots here? If so is it not the case that PMG are complicit completely in his financial decisions and by complicit I mean instrumental.

Stan, I found out quite a few things today about whats going on behind the scenes and your right PR is not alone in all this, I will have to think about how I am going to word what I know, speak tomorrow on the subject :ayatollah:

Come on then,spill the beans :D :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:12 am

abf9 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Come on then,spill the beans :D :ayatollah:

I am still thinking how to write without giving names and getting anyone in trouble.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:20 am

Speak to Keith