Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LETS ALL HAVE A SERIOUS LAUGH

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:46 pm

The Riddler has just handed me the Keys for OUR BELOVED CLUB CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What job would you all like and and list who we sack :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What are OUR PLANS FOR THE FUTURE ?

Re: LETS ALL HAVE A SERIOUS LAUGH

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:51 pm

Sack the lot of them, Annis for Chairman, myself as manager, Baz can be stadium manager and get everyone to STAND, and Carl can be half time entertaiment with his monkey face act. :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:The Riddler has just handed me the Keys for OUR BELOVED CLUB CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What job would you all like and and list who we sack :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Finance Director Plz Boss.

Lets get rid of anyone with a Yorkshire accent. :evil:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:The Riddler has just handed me the Keys for OUR BELOVED CLUB CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

keith runs the financial side of the club and mac deals with players contracts.
can you imagine macs negotiation tactics well its like this wayne you can either play with two legs for cardiff for ten grand a week or hobble around with two broken ones for man u for 100k a week

nobby wrote:Sack the lot of them, Annis for Chairman, myself as manager, Baz can be stadium manager and get everyone to STAND, and Carl can be half time entertaiment with his monkey face act. :lol: :ayatollah:

il be nobby's number 2 :ayatollah:

sack all of them keep on all the ticket office staff etc you on the people at the bottom, id would like a job to look after the WAGS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:56 pm

if i am stadium manager there will be NO crowd segregation, that should be enough ammo for another 3 books :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:57 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:if i am stadium manager there will be NO crowd segregation, that should be enough ammo for another 3 books :lol: :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:59 pm

Get rid of Wayne. I'll sort halftime out.

Throw fish heads at the away fans.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:01 pm

bwoodblue wrote:Get rid of Wayne. I'll sort halftime out.

Throw fish heads at the away fans.

half time wayne the most hated man next to ridsdale fact

Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:01 pm

i'd get a big f**k off fish tank in my office and keep the riddler in it.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:06 pm

SACK THE BOARD and Tom Jones Chairman, Craig Bellamy player manager. Fantasy world.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:09 pm

cwmbranbluebird wrote:

SACK THE BOARD and Tom Jones Chairman, Craig Bellamy player manager. Fantasy world.

Tom Jones can do the half time entertainment.

If he is good enough for Vegas.........

Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:04 am

Sack the lot :ayatollah:

I would like to be fitness coach. The plans for the future would be to be owned by the fans and all the money made is pumped back into the club starting at grassroots level with acadamies dotted through the whole of Wales :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:28 am

Marketing please! Would actually fill the ground week in/week out!

Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:38 am

Head of stewarding :shock: search them like they search me and if people wanna stand they can, i would have to ask the stadium manager about moving the seating arrangement but i cant see that being a problem :lol: :lol: :lol:

So when are we all starting?

Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:40 am

I'd run the city shop, get the egg ball stuff out of it, and make a big stand for Annis' Books.... and lots of pink Cardiff City stuff for me and the ladies out there, plus I would be mascot maker and bring back the real Bluebird mascot!!

Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:44 pm

OrlandoBlue wrote:I'd run the city shop, get the egg ball stuff out of it, and make a big stand for Annis' Books.... and lots of pink Cardiff City stuff for me and the ladies out there, plus I would be mascot maker and bring back the real Bluebird mascot!!

:lol:
getting rid of the eggs would make my day :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
OrlandoBlue wrote:I'd run the city shop, get the egg ball stuff out of it, and make a big stand for Annis' Books.... and lots of pink Cardiff City stuff for me and the ladies out there, plus I would be mascot maker and bring back the real Bluebird mascot!!

:lol:
getting rid of the eggs would make my day :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
been told by a very reliable source that they are redeveloping cardiff arms park. new stand the works and they will be back there within 2 years, remeber where you heard it first copyright baz