Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Welsh egg -

Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:18 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lost again by all accounts :lol: :lol: :lol: wife beating in the valleys alert!! Minority sports eh!!?? :roll:

Re: The Welsh egg -

Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:22 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lost again by all accounts :lol: :lol: :lol: wife beating in the valleys alert!! Minority sports eh!!?? :roll:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

A NIGHT TO CELEBRATE I RECKON :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:27 pm

HOW MANY EGG FANS KNOW THE GAME?

Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:39 pm

I bet the EGG wives are ready for their beating, weekend case packed ready for yet another visit to the Heath

Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:41 pm

why such the bitterness i wud support wales in any sport

Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:42 pm

Went tonight and really enjoyed it. Surrounded by French fans, who were a really good laugh.

just doesnt feel the same as watching my real love though. :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:42 pm

Although i don't like rugby that much i wouldn't want wales to lose.

loads of police around the Caerphilly area.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:53 pm

I hate the egg because all the Welsh Media go OTT over everything the EGG does covering all of the sports pages and sports programmes on telly and City are hardly mentioned. Yet if anything slightly controversial happens with City its all on the front pages, if your'e an EGG fan you can piss, spew and shit and abuse women wherever you like in town, also you can attack oposing teams busses as the EGG twats did when Ingerland beat them about 5 yrs ago.
Also the fat slags embarrass the whole Welsh nation with there smelly unwashed tops and silly cowboy hats :evil:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:55 pm

Pricey wrote:I hate the egg because all the Welsh Media go OTT over everything the EGG does covering all of the sports pages and sports programmes on telly and City are hardly mentioned. Yet if anything slightly controversial happens with City its all on the front pages, if your'e an EGG fan you can piss, spew and shit and abuse women wherever you like in town, also you can attack oposing teams busses as the EGG twats did when Ingerland beat them about 5 yrs ago.
Also the fat slags embarrass the whole Welsh nation with there smelly unwashed tops and silly cowboy hats :evil:

:lol: not at all OTT.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:03 am

Just came back from casualty with my boy & as we were leaving a woman was just coming in with one of the best shiners i've ever seen.It's going to be a busy night in A&E tonight :lol:

Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:09 am

Wales Rugby losing means fights breaking on in every town, wives and girlfriends getting beat up and they have got the cheek to say football is full of thugs :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:47 am

Was a terrible game :( They are shit they gone down hill fast.

What fucks me off is they get 90 000 for Wales but when the Blues or Dragons play they get about 4000.

Terrible

:ayatollah:

Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:54 am

Blazing Saddles wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lost again by all accounts :lol: :lol: :lol: wife beating in the valleys alert!! Minority sports eh!!?? :roll:

good enough for the egg chasing wankers :lol:

Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:01 am

Pricey wrote:I hate the egg because all the Welsh Media go OTT over everything the EGG does covering all of the sports pages and sports programmes on telly and City are hardly mentioned. Yet if anything slightly controversial happens with City its all on the front pages, if your'e an EGG fan you can piss, spew and shit and abuse women wherever you like in town, also you can attack oposing teams busses as the EGG twats did when Ingerland beat them about 5 yrs ago.

Top post that sums up the pathetic morons who turn up 2 or 3 times a year to watch a meaningless attempt at a sport. Atmosphere my arse. FEK THE EGG!!!!!!!