Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GOOD LUCK FOR THE MARCH TOMMORROW

Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:33 pm

I just wanted to wish everyone much success on tommorrows march to the stadium. I live in Orlando and have been a City supporter since I was a small child so unable to attend but I 100% support tommorrows march to get riddler out. I ask all fans to please turn up and support, we need 1000's espically due to the riddler's workers on the other forum stating it will be quote '3 men and a dog' or quote 'a few hundred bob bankers'.........

We are showing are anger at the club in a peaceful method, lets get some positive press from it and hopefully we will get a repsonce, one that we need, they have to do something to get him out.

I hope it is not to cold so you don't get the glory supporters not turning up as they are cold. I will wear my shirt with pride tommorrow and search the internet an sky tv at night to hopefully see some pictures of the march.

Good luck all - lets make an inpact!

Tors

PS - Annis, removing you books from the club store is so childish, he is mad and intimedated by you and the support you have amongst the fans...... what an idiot! :P

Re: GOOD LUCK FOR THE MARCH TOMMORROW

Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:37 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Next saturday 6th March is the day :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :)

Thanks for support AND hey it gives u another week to book a flight and add to the numbers lol no excuse now :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:40 pm

Aw sugar, thought 2mrw was that boro match......... would love to fly home but run of out skymiles, or I would in a heartbeat, I flew back for the cup final, and would fly back again for something big but at the moment economies tough.... just can't do it....... O well, gives me a week to get busy calling my friends at home to ensure they are all going!

Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:51 pm

OrlandoBlue wrote:Aw sugar, thought 2mrw was that boro match......... would love to fly home but run of out skymiles, or I would in a heartbeat, I flew back for the cup final, and would fly back again for something big but at the moment economies tough.... just can't do it....... O well, gives me a week to get busy calling my friends at home to ensure they are all going!

ive got a feeling youll see it all over the tv and net anyway.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:45 am

OrlandoBlue wrote:I just wanted to wish everyone much success on tommorrows march to the stadium. I live in Orlando and have been a City supporter since I was a small child so unable to attend but I 100% support tommorrows march to get riddler out. I ask all fans to please turn up and support, we need 1000's espically due to the riddler's workers on the other forum stating it will be quote '3 men and a dog' or quote 'a few hundred bob bankers'.........

We are showing are anger at the club in a peaceful method, lets get some positive press from it and hopefully we will get a repsonce, one that we need, they have to do something to get him out.

I hope it is not to cold so you don't get the glory supporters not turning up as they are cold. I will wear my shirt with pride tommorrow and search the internet an sky tv at night to hopefully see some pictures of the march.

Tors\

Whats the weather like out there flying over thursday :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

PS - Annis, removing you books from the club store is so childish, he is mad and intimedated by you and the support you have amongst the fans...... what an idiot! :P

Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:57 am

OrlandoBlue wrote:I just wanted to wish everyone much success on tommorrows march to the stadium. I live in Orlando and have been a City supporter since I was a small child so unable to attend but I 100% support tommorrows march to get riddler out. I ask all fans to please turn up and support, we need 1000's espically due to the riddler's workers on the other forum stating it will be quote '3 men and a dog' or quote 'a few hundred bob bankers'.........

Tors

Cheers for the support, Remind us next Friday Night :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: