Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My first internet rant

Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:14 am

I have not been in the best of moods today (personal reasons)

and I let some steam off via the internet :lol:

http://www.cardiffcitystadium.co.uk/mb/ ... f=2&t=4966

Re: My first internet rant

Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:31 am

Thomas Fish. wrote:I have not been in the best of moods today (personal reasons)

christ wait till they get hold of that, your gonna have some beautys replying :lol:

Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:35 am

The Rhooster wrote:
Thomas Fish. wrote:I have not been in the best of moods today (personal reasons)

christ wait till they get hold of that, your gonna have some beautys replying :lol:

I know, should be interesting haha

Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:41 am

Well said :lol: no doubt his cronies will be-little you in some way, some people operate like that when they dont like what they hear :evil: :evil:

Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:44 am

Well said Fishter :D

:ayatollah:

Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:40 am

well done thomas, a good rant, and good on ya for standing up for your mates. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:42 am

Type the words "WH Sports" on there and watch how quick it gets removed. That will tell you if Ridsdale monitors it :lol:

Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:55 am

thomas you got slated like me, but you was not called a tit and a gimp by some ugly fucker called pricey, to whom i must admit got very aggressive to, i wonder if he kicked me at chelsea :lol: :roll:

plus my typing was not up to scratch :D ffs

or has the guts to meet me at ccs????

who is up for a wh sports debate on there :lol:

Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:43 am

:lol:

Cheers Thomas, Some of them are paid to write on there lol

Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:47 am

nice one Thomas

PR OUT
PR OUT
PR OUT
PR OUT
PR OUT
PR OUT
PR OUT
PR OUT
PR OUT
PR OUT
PR OUT
PR OUT
PR OUT

Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:50 am

I think it best to totally ignore the official mb.......less than 20-30 post there and most talk bollox.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:20 am

ianfens wrote:I think it best to totally ignore the official mb.......less than 20-30 post there and most talk bollox.

like us 2 lol ;)

Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:19 am

Some of the replies defy belief, "sit back and hope" "children read this board" "marching from a pub is unprofessional" Jesus Christ what lives do these people lead? :lol:

I wanted to reply on that thread to 2blue2handles fair question "I'm still yet to see what the protest achieves?" but you have to wait for an account activation from a moderator.

So instead I will put my view hear.

The EGM actually proved that the first 2 protests have bore fruit. Alan Flitcroft gave a detailed answer to a central issue of the first protest 'where has the money gone' He told the shareholders it has been spent on wages, tax bills and very little is left. He also very openly admitted that the board knew of the winding up orders against the club when the season tickets sales went on sale.

This is in direct contradiction to Ridsdale’s previous statement which have either been misleading by claiming information was ‘out of context’ or completely false.

The fact the directors divulged the central part of the first protest (what happened to the season ticket money) to shareholders and seem to be keeping an eye on what Ridsdale says, has to be classed as small but very significant successes for those who protested.

The next March which will be bigger and better covered is designed to keep the pressure up on the directors and administrators.

Personally I am very encouraged by the success of the first protests and I will definitely be taking part in my first one on the 6 March I urge you to do the same.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:55 pm

Look at them bite haha

Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:08 pm

well said thomas ,let em av it mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:46 pm

I just mentioned WH Sports how long will that last :lol:

Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:37 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:I just mentioned WH Sports how long will that last :lol:
:lol: :lol: you wind up merchant ;)

Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:54 pm

Thomas, you said by saying Anus, it was the worst attempt at a joke you have heard, which puzzles me as you are a regular contributor on this board!!!! Surely you must have seen some of our attempts at humour?

It grates me that people criticise others for having some gumption for trying to make a difference. OK, I didn't think that standing outside the ground was my cup of tea, but I would never criticise anyone for doing so. Like it has already been pointed out, it has borne fruit in so much as its been raised at the EGM. That's the first step, surely? We are now on the next installment, so to speak, of our attempts at forcing change at the club we love. Even if we bought a burger at the ground, we have still put more into the club than Ridsdale ever has. Time to force the parasite out, and this is the aim of the march.

If you don't want to go, then don't. Your choice in a democratic society, after all. But so is ours our choice to march

Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:25 pm

20 posts later and there still biting :lol: