Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Next Years Season Tickets

Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:30 am

...... obviously there is a lot of water to go under a lot of bridges before we buy our 2011 2012 season ticket but it got me thinking......

How many will we sell and when will we buy them..........

Assuming the status quo of missing out on the pay-offs, selling one or two players to pay the bills and buying a couple of scottish, has beens, might bes, and a player from Barnet who has a good game against us in the Carling Cup and staving off administration.......

We will all have our frozen five year deal, I cant think of an incentive they could use to try and get the money early, therefore I can see us getting about 6000 to pay by about March 2011........ that seems an awful long way away

Re: Next Years Season Tickets

Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:39 am

i will NOT renew, but pick and choose games. :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:41 am

mp4-12c wrote:...... obviously there is a lot of water to go under a lot of bridges before we buy our 2011 2012 season ticket but it got me thinking......

How many will we sell and when will we buy them..........

Assuming the status quo of missing out on the pay-offs, selling one or two players to pay the bills and buying a couple of scottish, has beens, might bes, and a player from Barnet who has a good game against us in the Carling Cup and staving off administration.......

We will all have our frozen five year deal, I cant think of an incentive they could use to try and get the money early, therefore I can see us getting about 6000 to pay by about March 2011........ that seems an awful long way away

Well at the moment for next season in the last 4 weeks we have Sold 3 to add to the 10,450 lol

Oue Season ticket Sales unless we make the Premier League will NEVER BE 16,000 FOR NEXT SEASON, SO FOR THE 2011-2012 I REALLY FEAR FOR IT, IF WERE STILL AROUND.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:53 am

Forever Blue wrote:Well at the moment for next season in the last 4 weeks we have Sold 3 to add to the 10,450 lol

Oue Season ticket Sales unless we make the Premier League will NEVER BE 16,000 FOR NEXT SEASON, SO FOR THE 2011-2012 I REALLY FEAR FOR IT, IF WERE STILL AROUND.

this is my point exactly....... unless something dramatic happens, ie promotion or new board i see then numbers to be very low and they will only buy at the last minute

Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:55 am

mp4-12c wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Well at the moment for next season in the last 4 weeks we have Sold 3 to add to the 10,450 lol

this is my point exactly....... unless something dramatic happens, ie promotion or new board i see then numbers to be very low and they will only buy at the last minute

Correct and THIS DOES NOT SHOW OUR FUTURE IS IN GOOD HANDS.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:19 am

If Ridsdale stays, crowds will plummet..

Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:20 am

wkdblue wrote:If Ridsdale stays, crowds will plummet..

I agree and will plummet lower than I think anyone could imagine.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:24 am

i am fully braced for at least one relegation or two, but if it means we have a bit of honesty and the fans are rewarded and appreciated for supporting our team and the owners, consortium, trust, board whoever are running it for the football and not themselves i can accept that, it wont change my saturday afternoon, just different away trips......