Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Attn Steve Davies.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:52 am

Steve with confirmation from TG that Mr Tan is still very much part of Malaysian investment how do you see things panning out if as Annis is suggesting PR has to be gone before they fully commit?.

Re: Attn Steve Davies.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:22 pm

Freddie Pethard wrote:Steve with confirmation from TG that Mr Tan is still very much part of Malaysian investment how do you see things panning out if as Annis is suggesting PR has to be gone before they fully commit?.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:09 pm

Freddie Pethard wrote:Steve with confirmation from TG that Mr Tan is still very much part of Malaysian investment how do you see things panning out if as Annis is suggesting PR has to be gone before they fully commit?.

freddie

where have you had confirmation that Mr Tan is still interested from if you dont mind me asking

Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:15 pm

steve davies wrote:

freddie

where have you had confirmation that Mr Tan is still interested from if you dont mind me asking

Steve, my understanding was that TG is obviously still interested and is working on other Malaysian parties, Vincent Tan included. I was also told that while TG loves his football, Tan has no interest.