Re: HOW MUCH DO YOU RECKON WE WOULD GET

Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:26 am

chops 2milll
botter 800k
mcnaughton 500k
mcormack 700k
burke 800k
mathews 600k

these are amounts i think we'd get up fron.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:27 am

chops 3m
rossco 2m
ledley nil
matthews 2m
silver fox 1m
marshall 1m
whits 2m
jay 1m
burke 1m

total 13m

Thats a good bonus for PR... :lol: :lol: :lol: the rest we wont get anything for them

Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:33 am

TBH I believe PMG would do a £10m job lot. As long as they got paid I don't think they care.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:33 am

Forever Blue wrote:For OUR Players ?

In Your Opinions.

SO TOATAL VALUE OF SALEABLE PLAYERS ?

a lot depends on the circumstance of the sale.

If we were in admin, or desperate we'd get less , but I'd say

Chopra £3m, Matthews £2, Bothroyd £1.5m, Kev £500k, Marshall £500k, Ledley £1m , Hudson £750k, McCormack £2.5m, McPhail £750k, Whittingam £1.5m, Burke £1m. Thats £15m. Maybe £1m total for the rest, mainly Gerrard and Wildig.

Certianly not the £32m which pr has had independantly had the squad valued at !

Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:38 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:TBH I believe PMG would do a £10m job lot. As long as they got paid I don't think they care.

I've been told that PMG arent overly bothered about cashing in their loan as they get a good rate of interest and its well secured (player transfers and prem club income), and they get their money in regularly through the income from the prem club.
Not suprising then that the Prem club has been really well done and the rest of the ground is bog standard.

Obviously if a new buyer came in they'd need to get at least some of their loan paid back, but even then it could be staged.

I think the focus on our largest debts is wrong. Its not PMG or Sam we need to worry about, but the day-to-day costs and the stadium debts - these are what urgently needs to be sorted. PMG and Sam's debts are pretty much under control now and CAN be serviced through our normal income.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:43 am

That's a crucial point, what we will get as opposed to what they are worth. Clubs will be well aware of how severe our plight is, even if our own board of directors aren't, and will force prices down. Hell, if all we can get for Ramsey is £4.8m when we were assured by our Chief Executive we were selling on our terms, I dread to think what we will get when we are handicapped as we are now.

Marshall - £500k
Matthews - £2.5m
Hudson - £500k (but would anyone be prepared to pay that and his £14k a week wages?)
Gerrard - £500k
McNaughton - £1m
Burke - £1m
Ledley - £2m at best, maybe nothing depending on destination
McPhail - £500k
Bothroyd - £1.5m
Chopra - £3m
McCormack - £1.5m
Whittingham - £1.5m

Unless I'm forgetting someone, the rest would be nominal fees or free transfers/ out of contract. Selling every saleable player would bring in around £20m at most I would suggest, half of our estimated overall debt. Not sugesting we would sell every player, but losing 4 or 5 would weaken the team, let alone squad, to a level where relegation becomes possible in such a competitive league. I think it is far from assured we will get to the summer anyway, but if we do I dread to think what will happen. I don't say it lightly as I appreciate the severity of administration, not least there is no guarantee you come out of it, but if investment doesn't come in within 4-6 weeks, administration is surely not so much the best option, but only option.