Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:48 pm

Gutting :cry:

FFS 3-0 playing v 10 men

Re: PRESTON V CITY GAME THREAD

Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:48 pm

f*cking terrible :evil:

Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:49 pm

WERE LOOSING 3 NIL ,they got 10 men, theyve hit the post and had a goal dissalowed .

Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:50 pm

OnCC player they are using the Presto commentary.....

Last statement form the Preston ex-player I think, What us Dave Jones doing he's still playing 4 across the back against one striker who looks knackered, he must be crazy or words to that effect!

Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:WERE LOOSING 3 NIL ,they got 10 men, theyve hit the post and had a goal dissalowed .

Were shit :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:51 pm

3 _ 0

Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:52 pm

Mid table at its best, I hope we get taken over and get rid of PR & DJ along with 80% of our pathetic squad. P

Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:52 pm

cometh preston, cometh march, cometh the slide... :twisted:

Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:53 pm

After the past few years of challenging for promotion/play offs and reaching a cup final, are we back to the true spirit of Cardiff City?

Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:54 pm

Pathetic........ salaries amounting to 1-2m per month..

We are a joke........ ffs if we had ordinary players on ordinary money it wouldnt be too bad.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:WERE LOOSING 3 NIL ,they got 10 men, theyve hit the post and had a goal dissalowed .

And Cardiff have missed numerous amounts of 1 on 1's with their keeper, Made 2 massive defensive errors costing us the game, These f*cking players are still bottling it aren't they. AS long as they get their wages they dont give a f**k. You got McCormack the Piss head who's banned from driving, Chopra jetting off to newcastle hours after games to get arrested on the lash, Ridsdale Raping the club, Jones couldnt motivate a starving gold fish, Quinn who's not even good enough to be a league 2 player, Rae who couldn't catch my grandad down an aisle in tesco's.

Could be worse lads, we could be skint and borderline administration!

Really hits home when Barnsley in 11th are only 4 pts away from us!

Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:59 pm

4:10pm - 6th side City away to a poor side in 16th in the Division and 1-0 down.

4:11pm - There's hope - They've had a player sent off - C'mon City have some pride and go for it.......
Oooooooops
4:12pm - It's 2-0!!
4:50pm - it's 3-0!!

Oh dear, seems the two fatty's up front have shown us up for what we are again

You really couldn't make it up - I saw the 6-0 last season and no way was I going to go today...... Thank god I didn't :evil: :oops: