A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I still like Ridsdale

Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:59 pm

Millions a year in business?

Seriously who would employ him?

That guy is a nob.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:03 pm

can I just confirm , to ensure this doesnt turn into a ccmb is shite thread, that he seems very much in the minority on that one , if people care to go on there and read the rest of it

mafor is entitled to his opinion but hes off his cake in my opinion

this mafor is the fella who despite robbie fowler milking us in wages and playing less games for the first team than the tea lady and looked fat ad over weight...and injured ....said that we should be offering him another contract !!

Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:10 pm

There are two sides to every story, & i have also read his book, but the fact that we were lied to regarding the platinum season tickets for players in january was the straw that broke the cammel's back for me. We, as fans, must protest as a show of strength & unity. 'To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards of men' [Wilcox,Ela Wheeler].

Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:40 pm

Sludge wrote:can I just confirm , to ensure this doesnt turn into a ccmb is shite thread, that he seems very much in the minority on that one , if people care to go on there and read the rest of it

mafor is entitled to his opinion but hes off his cake in my opinion

this mafor is the fella who despite robbie fowler milking us in wages and playing less games for the first team than the tea lady and looked fat ad over weight...and injured ....said that we should be offering him another contract !!

He will be respected Sludge, but that doesnt mean we agree :evil:

Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:51 pm

Eddie May wrote:From mafor
ccmb forum

his opinion, dont eat him a live :lol:

His business CV is outstanding with ICL and Burtons and he could still earn several million pounds a year minimum in business.
Then why has he never put a penny into our club then?

He works his arse off for us have you ever seen him not attend a city match.

In all businesses you sometimes have to make hard decisions of change which are not allways popular. Yes, you do, but you should never deceive and/or lie to your customers The Golden ticket Fiasco showed his strengh of Charector. Great excuse that could have come from Ridsdale himself He would have given in to O Leary years ago but know he knows better. Is this also the case with Jones? That he could have given in to him? Or did he also pay O'Leary such a lucrative contract that they couldn't afford to sack him, either?
He knows we will pay the tax bill hes too experienced to make mistakes that will put us into admin. Really? Perhaps he can pay it out of the millions he makes every year out of business and show his committment to our club

I for one will not be partaking in any stupid protest Good

Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:53 pm

classic :lol: :lol: :lol: