Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Aaron Wildig

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:11 pm

Just like to say well done Aaron.This boy needs more pitch time than he's getting.He is son to a good mate of mine in Hereford & i know his dad is mighty proud of him.Makes you laugh that we actually paid money for the likes of Taiwo !!

Re: Aaron Wildig

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:38 pm

kelvin matthews wrote:Just like to say well done Aaron.This boy needs more pitch time than he's getting.He is son to a good mate of mine in Hereford & i know his dad is mighty proud of him.Makes you laugh that we actually paid money for the likes of Taiwo !!

good point.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:03 am

good post aaron just needs a bit of a run.Taiwo is a waste of money.let joe rot in the reserves.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:33 am

kelvin matthews wrote:Just like to say well done Aaron.This boy needs more pitch time than he's getting.He is son to a good mate of mine in Hereford & i know his dad is mighty proud of him.Makes you laugh that we actually paid money for the likes of Taiwo !!

Yes I agree, but its great to see another kid coming through and another one for the future.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:11 am

I know quite a few lads from Hereford and they all said Wildig was the next big thing. He should be getting more pitch time, especially due to our central midfield problems but we need to be careful and remember he won't be the next Aaron Ramsey so we can't expect miracles yet. He does look special though and has a great future. Looks better than Ledley did at that age.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:22 am

I used to coach him when he was 9 & he was playing with the 11 year olds then & never looked out of place in fact one of the better players.I put it all down to the coaching myself !! wonder if the city got any jobs ha ha !

Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:24 pm

For him to come on at the time he did against a top Championship side, thought he did very well. Fair play to the lad.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:03 pm

Fair play to the boy, he did well. Gave the ball away staright away but after that did'nt put a foot wrong. Well done Aaron :D

Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:58 am

I wasn't at West Brom but I've gone to watch a few academy games last season and this year and he's impressed me. Good leader for such a young age, gets stuck in, knows where the next is etc. Hope we see more of him

Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:16 am

Goodshoes wrote:I wasn't at West Brom but I've gone to watch a few academy games last season and this year and he's impressed me. Good leader for such a young age, gets stuck in, knows where the next is etc. Hope we see more of him

Hello Goodshoes Welcome on board.