Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

thanks lads

Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:20 pm

for all your support well appreciated respect you all mallo xx :ayatollah:

Re: thanks lads

Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:37 pm

just now got back from fostering course, how are you mate, f*cking OB got a feeling you will get off good luck mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:39 pm

mallo wrote:for all your support well appreciated respect you all mallo xx :ayatollah:

A BIG THANKS TO SAM FOR PICKING ME UP AT MANCHESTER PICCADILLY AND BRINGING ME BACK HOME TO CARDIFF AND NO SAM THE TWO OF US COULD NOT TAKE ON THE RED ARMY TODAY lol x

Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:41 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:just now got back from fostering course, how are you mate, f*cking OB got a feeling you will get off good luck mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

CHEERS BAZ HOW WAS THE COURSE TODAY M8 ! TAKE MY HAT OFF TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:50 pm

mallo wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:just now got back from fostering course, how are you mate, f*cking OB got a feeling you will get off good luck mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

CHEERS BAZ HOW WAS THE COURSE TODAY M8 ! TAKE MY HAT OFF TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE :ayatollah:
jsut spent 2 days with social workers :lol: :lol: f*cking head is cooked, but how are you mallo, it just f*cking stinks how a football fan can get pulled just for defnding themselves :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

chin up, pop down in week we can go for a coffee my treat even though you are a millionaire ;)

Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:55 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
mallo wrote:

jsut spent 2 days with social workers :lol: :lol: f*cking head is cooked, but how are you mallo, it just f*cking stinks how a football fan can get pulled just for defnding themselves :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

chin up, pop down in week we can go for a coffee my treat even though you are a millionaire ;)

mallo not annis a pleasure young fella

Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:34 pm

mallo wrote:
mallo wrote:for all your support well appreciated respect you all mallo xx :ayatollah:

A BIG THANKS TO SAM FOR PICKING ME UP AT MANCHESTER PICCADILLY AND BRINGING ME BACK HOME TO CARDIFF AND NO SAM THE TWO OF US COULD NOT TAKE ON THE RED ARMY TODAY lol x

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/1/hi/default.stm

Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:45 pm

mallo wrote:
mallo wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/1/hi/default.stm

If i had driven over the pennines in the corrado instead of the laguna i might have made it to take on the red army!!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:36 pm

Your Welcome mate, Give me a ring tomorrow. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Your Welcome mate, Give me a ring tomorrow. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

OK M8 WILL DO HOPE BABY JO OK TODAY AND BE HOME SOON !

YOU OK YOURSELF

Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:18 pm

mallo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Your Welcome mate, Give me a ring tomorrow. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

OK M8 WILL DO HOPE BABY JO OK TODAY AND BE HOME SOON !

YOU OK YOURSELF

Thanks Mallo :ayatollah: :ayatollah: