Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NO PILLOWS

Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:42 pm

My wife and Daughter Tilly aged 4 months have been in hospital childrens ward heath UHW, 4 last 2 days, Tilly has Bronchilutus, will be in all week fair doos looking after Tilly well. the other night,mywife askedthe nurse at midnight for a pillow verry politely, shhe said shhecouldnt find one.
later that night an Asian lady came in with her baby,she said to the nurse,i am not sleeping without a pillow, she came back with 2.
THEN SHE EVEN HELPED MAKE HER BED 4 HER LOL
I have taken 1 in 4 my,wife now.

Can you believe she even brought her 2 in after saying shehad none.
Sorry but this country has gone mad.

By the Way I do pay my TAXES.
ITS NOT MY FAMILIES WEEK lol .

Re: NO PILLOWS

Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:44 pm

Racist if the asian woman does not get one though

Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:47 pm

HOPE TILLY RECOVERS SOON M8 SENND THEM BOTH ALL OUR LOVE xxx Poor little tilly had it for two years with devon its a nightmare being a parent - and i have brought shame to my home this weekend makes you think footy not worth a toss especially with rid and co

Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:08 pm

Hope she gets well soon mate.

and as for the pillow incident nothing shocks me anymore.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:My wife and Daughter Tilly aged 4 months have been in hospital childrens ward heath UHW, 4 last 2 days, Tilly has Bronchilutus, will be in all week fair doos looking after Tilly well. the other night,mywife askedthe nurse at midnight for a pillow verry politely, shhe said shhecouldnt find one.
later that night an Asian lady came in with her baby,she said to the nurse,i am not sleeping without a pillow, she came back with 2.

Sorry to hear about Tilly. My youngest Tommy had that when he was 6 weeks old. He spent a week in hospital and we were told he'd have asthma and god knows what other chest problems but since he was released from hospital on Feb 23rd 2004 he has been a picture of health. It is horrible seeing yr kids suffer but if she is anything like her old man then she will be a game little fighter and will come through stronger and healthier than ever.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:12 pm

ive had Bronchilutus a few times, nasty

my old man was in hospital just before xmas, we had to take a spare pillow in for him

Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:My wife and Daughter Tilly aged 4 months have been in hospital childrens ward heath UHW, 4 last 2 days, Tilly has Bronchilutus, will be in all week fair doos looking after Tilly well. the other night,mywife askedthe nurse at midnight for a pillow verry politely, shhe said shhecouldnt find one.

My grandson had bronchilitis just after christmas, was in intensive care for a few days, a bit touch and go. Takes about 7 to 10 days to recover from it. Hope your little un is better soon. They are great down there at UHW. Now theres people who earn their corn, Nurses, docs etc.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:19 pm

Annis hope they get well soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you need me to have lil "A" anytime after school drop her down - boys love her to bits keep her outta mischief and give Jo some peace n rest! x

AS for the hospital saga - its a farce! bet the nurse went to shaws and bought 2 just incase she was done for racism!

Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:38 pm

It stinks, I wonder what Sludge have got to say about this? As this is all down to Labour !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:47 pm

Hope your little daughter gets well soon, its tough when they are ill at such a young age, hope she and your wife are home soon.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:59 pm

Hi Annis,Hope she gets well soon,My boy had it from about 4 months up until nursery on a few occasions and he fought it off with the aid of an inhaler and those plastic bottle type things to help him breath,It was a horrible time.Harvey is now five and touch wood fighting fit and not had any chest problems since about 3 years old.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:07 pm

Are you saying she got preferential treatment because she's Asian, otherwise, why mention she's Asian?

Are you sure it wasn't just a case of you getting bad service regardless of where you're both from?

Hope your daughter gets well soon.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 pm

Benefit Britain. Dont start me off!

Annis hope she recovers quickly.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:32 pm

hope all goes well :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:38 pm

Halifax93 wrote:Are you saying she got preferential treatment because she's Asian, otherwise, why mention she's Asian?

Are you sure it wasn't just a case of you getting bad service regardless of where you're both from?

Hope your daughter gets well soon.

Yes if you want the truth, as thats how my Wife feels, and it was the same Night Nurse that looked after them both.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:40 pm

Thanks Everybody, It seem when our children are still babies (well they are always are babies lol), its been quite common for the average family to have to go through a dreadful illness. Hopefully in a few days Tilly gets stronger. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:46 pm

Just so you know, I believe everybody is equal, I am proud My Father comes from Egypt and that I am off mixed origin, he never played the Race card, nor have I. I am just getting fed up off do gooders.I was born in Cardiff and everyone should be treated the same, its happening to often.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Thanks Everybody, It seem when our children are still babies (well they are always are babies lol), its been quite common for the average family to have to go through a dreadful illness. Hopefully in a few days Tilly gets stronger. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
....hope so to annis it is awful when it is your own child .good luck mate. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:55 pm

ill say it as it is, muslims get prefferential treatment due to all this political correctness bollox, makes my blood bubble, my thoughts are with you and your family annis and what has happend to your wife is WRONG !!!! and is happening all to often, this country is fucked and the government is a joke, ill tell you straight ill be voting conservative next election!

Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:20 pm

All you have to do is put your missus in a burka and she would get her own room with TV .The best bed and pillows you can buy, why hell she might even get the treatment on BUPA.
Seriously hop Tilly gets well soon and home with you all, Cath gives her best to.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:22 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:All you have to do is put your missus in a burka and she would get her own room with TV .The best bed and pillows you can buy, why hell she might even get the treatment on BUPA.
Seriously hop Tilly gets well soon and home with you all, Cath gives her best to.

:lol:

Cheers :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Just so you know, I believe everybody is equal, I am proud My Father comes from Egypt and that I am off mixed origin, he never played the Race card, nor have I. I am just getting fed up off do gooders.I was born in Cardiff and everyone should be treated the same, its happening to often.

Fair enough, I agree everyone is equal and should be treated the same. It seems to me a bit of an assumption that she got better treatment because she was Asian. Also, its an invitation to some on this board to blame everything on foreigners, which is lazy thinking in my opinion. The nurse doesn't sound like a do gooder, just a bad nurse and you should complain about the service you received.I'm sounding like a humourless pedant so enough! I hope your daughter is soon out of hospital asap. Best wishes.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:47 pm

Halifax93 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Just so you know, I believe everybody is equal, I am proud My Father comes from Egypt and that I am off mixed origin, he never played the Race card, nor have I. I am just getting fed up off do gooders.I was born in Cardiff and everyone should be treated the same, its happening to often.

Fair enough, I agree everyone is equal and should be treated the same. It seems to me a bit of an assumption that she got better treatment because she was Asian. Also, its an invitation to some on this board to blame everything on foreigners, which is lazy thinking in my opinion. The nurse doesn't sound like a do gooder, just a bad nurse and you should complain about the service you received.I'm sounding like a humourless pedant so enough! I hope your daughter is soon out of hospital asap. Best wishes.

If any threads get out of order straight away deleted :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:59 pm

annis, best wishes to your little un, a we are all thinking of her

lots of love from baz, deb and family

Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:12 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:annis, best wishes to your little un, a we are all thinking of her

lots of love from baz, deb and family

Cheers Baz, waiting for a phone call of Jo, been there all day, but had to bring my other Daughters home :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:15 pm

Thing is, i don't think ethnic minorities care for getting more than us, i think they'd rather just be treated the same.

It's the politically correct do gooders who kick up a big stink about it.

Anyway, i hope your daughter makes a full recovery, my thoughts and prayers are with your daughter and your family :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:17 pm

BlueCheg wrote:It stinks, I wonder what Sludge have got to say about this? As this is all down to Labour !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

put it this way , you wont find many doctors and nurses voting conservative chegs

and , on the whole , the NHS does a very good job

its in a far better state than it was 20 years ago ( when it wasnt labour ) thats for sure , and there are more and more demands on it now as we have an ageing population

labour have cocked up in many ways , but if you ask the general public who is most trusted with the health service, its not the conservatives !

you seem to be losing the battle with regard to trying to tell everyone labour are rubbish , as the conservatives have lost 18 points in the opinion polls

labour may be rubbish but it doesnt seem your lot are much more popular

as for annis and his wife and kids, I hope they get well soon and are home as quickly as possible

:ayatollah:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:17 pm

Ross Young wrote:Thing is, i don't think ethnic minorities care for getting more than us, i think they'd rather just be treated the same.

It's the politically correct do gooders who kick up a big stink about it.

Anyway, i hope your daughter makes a full recovery, my thoughts and prayers are with your daughter and your family :ayatollah:

Cheers Ross,

Thats what I mean by Do gooders. they are the ones messing the country up.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:26 pm

matty maesteg wrote:ill say it as it is, muslims get prefferential treatment due to all this political correctness bollox, makes my blood bubble, my thoughts are with you and your family annis and what has happend to your wife is WRONG !!!! and is happening all to often, this country is fucked and the government is a joke, ill tell you straight ill be voting conservative next election!

I dont think thats saying it as it is

I wont be voting conservative at the next election and nor will half the country

and the lead they had is shrinking all the time

the country might be pissed off with labour but the tories dont look to be offering much better

probably best to try liberal

Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:27 pm

sludge, i cant see any party offering anything different