Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sinking Ship

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:05 pm

Truth is if you were on a ship and asked by your passengers to take over as Skipper as the current one had run it into rocks with a huge whole in the side, would you be prepared to be the Skipper to take her down or would you leave it to the Skipper who had drove it into the rocks in the first place?

Re: Sinking Ship

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:08 pm

I'd tip a bit of rubby dubby over the side, make the captain walk the plank and feed him to the sharks, then scuttle the f*cking ship :lol:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:10 pm

Daya wrote:Truth is if you were on a ship and asked by your passengers to take over as Skipper as the current one had run it into rocks with a huge whole in the side, would you be prepared to be the Skipper to take her down or would you leave it to the Skipper who had drove it into the rocks in the first place?

the same thing i always say to people when they ask me why mr b dosent sack the riddler and take over.

besides in situations like this its experience that counts and the riddler steered two previous ships into the rocks. three if you count the one that sounds quite similar to a popular bookshop cum newsagent

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:19 pm

The problem being that the skipper told you to come on board as the ship is unsinkable, it will get better as time goes on as it is employing more crew, there are no rocks in the forseeable future. As a result, when you do hit those rocks without the promised extra crew to help you out, you have no idea where you are and not a clue how to get off the rocks.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 pm

steve davies wrote:
Daya wrote:Truth is if you were on a ship and asked by your passengers to take over as Skipper as the current one had run it into rocks with a huge whole in the side, would you be prepared to be the Skipper to take her down or would you leave it to the Skipper who had drove it into the rocks in the first place?

the same thing i always say to people when they ask me why mr b dosent sack the riddler and take over.

besides in situations like this its experience that counts and the riddler steered two previous ships into the rocks. three if you count the one that sounds quite similar to a popular bookshop cum newsagent

Did he work for W H Smiths as well? :D

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:23 pm

We abandon ship and jump on the one that comes to our aid.

Preferably from Malaysia.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:33 pm

Simple solution here your all missing

Throw him & all the deadwood over board thats causing the ship to sink - ship becomes lighter less people and carries on going

PR & High paid staff = deadwood / Lighter ship = less outgoings on such high wages

I say just chuck the tossers overboard he can't do the job right one less bloke in the dinghy's lol - we have to have a life line somewhere :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: