Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FAO BLACKSWAN and JACKS

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:16 pm

well i hate you with a passion but to be honest wouldnt want to see you go bust.the feeling i get when we beat you is better than any sex,and football in general need them bastards to fail,risdale and his allies i mean, nearly happened to us if it wasnt for some of our fans getting off their arses and doing something who knows.see you soon jack army.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:17 pm

swansea jack wrote:well i hate you with a passion but to be honest wouldnt want to see you go bust.the feeling i get when we beat you is better than any sex,and football in general need them bastards to fail,risdale and his allies i mean, nearly happened to us if it wasnt for some of our fans getting off their arses and doing something who knows.see you soon jack army.

your doing it wrong then :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:32 pm

sa1 jack wrote:as i've previously said, nothing pleases me more than to see us in better shape than you lot.
but, god forbid you lot go to the wall, jesus iv'e been coming to your place since the early 70s. and had a kicking or two especially the early eighties.
and lets be honest here and i mean honest, when we share the same league what are the first two fixtures we look for.

long may the rivalry continue.

this season it was newcastle home and away, last season it was you lot

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:51 pm

The Rhooster wrote:
swansea jack wrote:well i hate you with a passion but to be honest wouldnt want to see you go bust.the feeling i get when we beat you is better than any sex,and football in general need them bastards to fail,risdale and his allies i mean, nearly happened to us if it wasnt for some of our fans getting off their arses and doing something who knows.see you soon jack army.

your doing it wrong then :lol:
i thought catching a fish was better than sex :lol: :lol: