Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO BLACKSWAN and JACKS

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:50 pm

If I AM HONEST and I USUALLY AM, I Dont care about the play offs Anymore, I just want OUR CLUB TO SURVIVE and get RID OF THE ALL THE WANKERS RUNNING IT IN TO THE GROUND.
Believe it or not I WOULD HATE YOUR CLUB TO GO OUT OFF BUSINESS, I Would miss our rivalry . :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FAO BLACKSWAN and JACKS

Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:00 pm

well said, i hate to see ANY football team to go to the wall, its always a sad thing to see, and knowing we are so close ourselves :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:01 pm

The last thing i'd want personally is for CCFC to go out of business Annis,im sure that with all cards on the table 99% of jacks would feel the same too,bravado aside.

Our derby is the best in the English leagues IMO

Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:03 pm

blackswan wrote:The last thing i'd want personally is for CCFC to go out of business Annis,im sure that with all cards on the table 99% of jacks would feel the same too,bravado aside.

in the WORLD :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:03 pm

blackswan wrote:The last thing i'd want personally is for CCFC to go out of business Annis,im sure that with all cards on the table 99% of jacks would feel the same too,bravado aside.

It's a love in :oops:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:05 pm

Totally Agree with you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:20 pm

I feel the lurve!!! :ayatollah:

Annis what you have said is what i said to him in another thread - the survival of our club is more important than anything and anyone else

Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:23 pm

Jez wrote:I feel the lurve!!! :ayatollah:

Annis what you have said is what i said to him in another thread - the survival of our club is more important than anything and anyone else

Jez, Your totally right :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:28 pm

if we can survive until the ens of the season i will be happy, but then................................who knows

Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:44 pm

i dont belive you mate .why would any swansea fan want to see us stay afloat just because of a derby game but if it happen welsh football would be the losers as well and as we are theonly team that fills youre ground every time we come there you lot wouldnt have anything to look forward to

Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:51 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:

i dont belive you mate .why would any swansea fan want to see us stay afloat just because of a derby game but if it happen welsh football would be the losers as well and as we are theonly team that fills youre ground every time we come there you lot wouldnt have anything to look forward to

I cant speak for any other jacks but as i've said there's no way i'd want to see your club go to the wall,no way.

I've never hated CCFC,the first football match i ever saw was Cardiff and i was stood on the bob bank with my father as a 3 yr old.Swansea is my team,always will be,but i've never bought into the hating of Cardiff because im supposed to.When Aaron Ramsey broke his leg yesterday i almost cried as a Welshman and not for one moment thought 'f**k him,he's a cardiff lad'

I am a bit of a strange one though :lol:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:54 pm

he's a caerphilly lad

just being specific blackswan :lol:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:58 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:he's a caerphilly lad

just being specific blackswan :lol:

Cardiff/Caerphilly its all the same to me mun :D

Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:05 pm

swanny you are originally a bluebird then :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:11 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:swanny you are originally a bluebird then :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

my old man was and he took me to a few games when i was very young,saying that he took me to my first ever swans game in the old division 1,he just loved welsh football in general i think whether it be you or us newport or wrexham :D

Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:14 pm

SO DO YOU LIVE UP WEST THEN?

Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:19 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:SO DO YOU LIVE UP WEST THEN?

Yeah in loughar,swansea west,almost in llanelli :?

Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:20 pm

blackswan wrote:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmflounder fishing country :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:24 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
blackswan wrote:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmflounder fishing country :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

indeed Baz.The Loughar estuary is a great spot for flatties 8-)

Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:If I AM HONEST and I USUALLY AM, I Dont care about the play offs Anymore, I just want OUR CLUB TO SURVIVE and get RID OF THE ALL THE WANKERS RUNNING IT IN TO THE GROUND.
Believe it or not I WOULD HATE YOUR CLUB TO GO OUT OFF BUSINESS, I Would miss our rivalry . :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

jacks have been writing in facebook groups that they want cardiff to go out of buisness so they can be the number 1 club in wales
pathetic you shouldnt wish that on any club, i hate the cunts even more now

Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:38 pm

Before you shoot down all the jacks not all have the same desire for the end of cardiff city i watched my first derby game as an 11yr old and instantly could not wait for the next encounter and thirty years later still cant wait for the next one,and i for one would not want to see the end for any welsh club even you boys

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:04 am

Forever Blue wrote:If I AM HONEST and I USUALLY AM, I Dont care about the play offs Anymore, I just want OUR CLUB TO SURVIVE and get RID OF THE ALL THE WANKERS RUNNING IT IN TO THE GROUND.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:37 am

murphy wrote:

jacks have been writing in facebook groups that they want cardiff to go out of buisness so they can be the number 1 club in wales

Thats the same with most fans of rival clubs, hate it but got to accept it.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:57 pm

as i've previously said, nothing pleases me more than to see us in better shape than you lot.
but, god forbid you lot go to the wall, jesus iv'e been coming to your place since the early 70s. and had a kicking or two especially the early eighties.
and lets be honest here and i mean honest, when we share the same league what are the first two fixtures we look for.

long may the rivalry continue.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:01 pm

sa1 jack wrote:as i've previously said, nothing pleases me more than to see us in better shape than you lot.
but, god forbid you lot go to the wall, jesus iv'e been coming to your place since the early 70s. and had a kicking or two especially the early eighties.
and lets be honest here and i mean honest, when we share the same league what are the first two fixtures we look for.

you may have another kicking soon :lol:

your right though the first 2 fixtures we look for is The Wurzels :roll: :oops:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:02 pm

sa1 jack wrote:as i've previously said, nothing pleases me more than to see us in better shape than you lot.

Well for me, the first one i looked for was Newcastle away and then the last away game.

Your lot came third :|

Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:04 pm

murphy wrote:

Murphy. Let me explain the facts of life ot you. These Jacks are in a very small minority. Even HJ does not want us to go out of business. Mainly becasue he is thinking of the money but you get my gist.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:04 pm

GOOD ON YOU BSWAN :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:05 pm

carlccfc wrote:

scunthorpe home and away for me. givin um away :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:07 pm

sa1 jack wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

scunthorpe home and away for me. givin um away :lol:

You cant make 'em for that :lol: