Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

biggest post on there

Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:55 pm

http://www.cardiffcitystadium.co.uk/mb/ ... f=2&t=4961

:lol: :lol: :lol: i still got all the ccfc staff ganging up on me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: biggest post on there

Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:03 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:http://www.cardiffcitystadium.co.uk/mb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4961

:lol: :lol: :lol: i still got all the ccfc staff ganging up on me :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

They will be asking for over time :lol:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:05 pm

there really are some pricks on there, just been called gay and ugly :lol: :lol: :lol:

i cant help but go on a windup mission

Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:05 pm

whose that pricey geezer :lol:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:07 pm

dunno, give me some backup, i said yesterday i would not take his face ratting :lol:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:19 pm

god he is ugly, i am going to play f**k with him

Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:30 pm

Who's that Pricey the Prick guy ? :lol: Best quote we should do something to raise money for the club :lol: :lol: FFS do they honestly believe that the money would go into the club ? :o :( ;) Well they all believe that everything is fine and dandy down the corridors of the CCS. When we are put into admin i wonder what there opinions are then.
By the way Baz you should really get your PA to do your typing for you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:34 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Who's that Pricey the Prick guy ? :lol: Best quote we should do something to raise money for the club :lol: :lol: FFS do they honestly believe that the money would go into the club ? :o :( ;) Well they all believe that everything is fine and dandy down the corridors of the CCS. When we are put into admin i wonder what there opinions are then.
By the way Baz you should really get your PA to do your typing for you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i have not got one, i will have to borrow annis's pa :lol: :lol:

head shaved on his gay stag night :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:26 am

well done baz i think you have turned some of them pro demo. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: