Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

posters wives girlfriends and misstressis only.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:52 pm

dose he always beat you to the finish line " slow him down by circling his testicles with your thumb and fingers as he is approaching climax. squeeze firmly and pull down lightly for a few seconds. get the pressure right, dont be too rough ,and remember,practice dose make perfect. :ayatollah: if you want me to come around and show you i will...... love rose. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: posters wives girlfriends and misstressis only.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:54 pm

My good lady thats just sounds like foreplay to me.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:57 pm

The Rhooster wrote:My good lady thats just sounds like foreplay to me.
... i tried it out on old harry last night he must of lasted all of 2 minates so it dose work. :lol:

Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:23 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:
... i tried it out on old harry last night he must of lasted all of 2 minates so it dose work. :lol:

How is Harry now Mrs R?

We haven't heard from him in a while.
Is he still walking the streets naked and feeding the chickens full english breakfasts?

Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:27 pm

Ross Young wrote:
mrs harry ramsgate wrote:

How is Harry now Mrs R?

We haven't heard from him in a while.
Is he still walking the streets naked and feeding the chickens full english breakfasts?
,,,, hi ross he is still the same i cant get him to take his pills . the old fart went out this morning and came back with 3 ducks .why.i have had a gutsful of him. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: