Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BRISTOL CITY V CARDIFF CITY FACUP 3rd RD

Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:17 pm

http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/FACompeti ... tures.aspx

Re: BRISTOL CITY V CARDIFF CITY FACUP 3rd RD

Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:22 pm

Does this confirm it's on television or is that the kick off time purely because it's a derby?

Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:28 pm

sadly im guesing it the same old bull that follows us about, and its because its a derby, i could be wrong though.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:30 pm

Zabier wrote:Does this confirm it's on television or is that the kick off time purely because it's a derby?

I think its on TV, but will check it out.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:33 pm

It'll be streamed live across the Internet. It's against the rules to show live football between 2.45 and 5.15 on a Saturday, so for them to be able to stream it they had to move the time. I expect the Police, SAG, Bristol City etc are quite happy with the timing.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:33 pm

Troubled Egg wrote:It'll be streamed live across the Internet. It's against the rules to show live football between 2.45 and 5.15 on a Saturday, so for them to be able to stream it they had to move the time. I expect the Police, SAG, Bristol City etc are quite happy with the timing.

A load of bolloxs, Cheers for that.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:40 pm

i am going any way, bluebirds bubble or no bubble.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:11 pm

No chance of no bubble for this game.. Hate to break it to you lot

Probably wont give us the 15% we are entitled too either

Worzel B*****ds

:x

Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:16 pm

Streamed live on the internet? :|

Can't imagine sitting behind a PC watching the City.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:15 pm

Troubled Egg wrote:It'll be streamed live across the Internet. It's against the rules to show live football between 2.45 and 5.15 on a Saturday, so for them to be able to stream it they had to move the time. I expect the Police, SAG, Bristol City etc are quite happy with the timing.

I never understood this law, it's perfectly fine to show international games during that time slot on a Saturday, but not club football :?