Re: how many are expected for saturdays march

Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:29 pm

are there fans from leeds coming down

leeds

Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:36 pm

any leeds fans down

Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:39 pm

About 5 say they are, but I dont reckon they wont come,they are on facebook saying yes, but would you trust Cardiff fans if you were a Leeds fan.

I do expect about 2,000 Cardiff Fans, Some Boro are joining us :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re:what do you think the nest month will bring

Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:44 pm

will the next month be the worst in ccfc history

Re: Re:what do you think the nest month will bring

Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:56 pm

street wrote:will the next month be the worst in ccfc history

Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:About 5 say they are, but I dont reckon they wont come,they are on facebook saying yes, but would you trust Cardiff fans if you were a Leeds fan.

I do expect about 2,000 Cardiff Fans, Some Boro are joining us :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

One yorkshire lad here will be!!!!!! Sheffield Wednesday Bluebird Branch!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:01 pm

sam salim wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:About 5 say they are, but I dont reckon they wont come,they are on facebook saying yes, but would you trust Cardiff fans if you were a Leeds fan.

One yorkshire lad here will be!!!!!! Sheffield Wednesday Bluebird Branch!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

CHEERS SAM, Wear your SHEFF WED TOP :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

how much do we actually owe

Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:04 pm

we seem to owe everone money

Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:05 pm

Good luck for saturday gutted im away with work but will be watching to see the demo on sky.
:ayatollah:

Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:06 pm

go on wear the full kit sam

Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:07 pm

birchblue wrote:Good luck for saturday gutted im away with work but will be watching to see the demo on sky.
:ayatollah:

Cheers Jason :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We will make you proud. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:13 pm

forever blue for parliament what do you think folks we cant trust the other bast''ds

Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:31 pm

I know City fans and they wouldnt take libertys with 5 lads that are supporting our cause. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
sam salim wrote:

CHEERS SAM, Wear your SHEFF WED TOP :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Is Sam a big big bloke if he is then he will have a safe pass from me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:02 pm

There is 18 of us Shamrock Rovers lads over from Dublin , say most will be happy to join in for the good cause.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:19 pm

CCFC Dublin wrote:There is 18 of us Shamrock Rovers lads over from Dublin , say most will be happy to join in for the good cause.

Superb Great :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:24 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

I know City fans and they wouldnt take libertys with 5 lads that are supporting our cause. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

IF THERE DOWN EARLY THEY CAN JOIN MY 10 A.M MARCH THEY BE SAFE WITH ME lol x :lol: