Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHO DOES THE RIDDLER THINK HE IS

Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:10 am

In todays Echo he says IF THE FANS CARE ABOUT THE FUTURE OF THE CLUB THEY THEY WILL INVEST IN IT.
From the man who only takes from OUR CLUB HALF MILLION WAGES,HALF MILLION BONUS, and then pays NO Bills.

Your a joke Ridsdale and EMBARRASMENT TO MAN KIND.

LINK PLEASE

Re: WHO DOES THE RIDDLERTHINK HE IS

Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:12 am

As stud said on Facebook his skin is thicker than a rhinos :lol:

Re: WHO DOES THE RIDDLER THINK HE IS

Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:50 am

so he wants us to invest into something he never has and that on top when he asked us to " invest " £400 in early ST money to buy new players , is he for real ? Any investment would either line his pocket or pay another bill that he's conveniently forgotten about !!

Ken Dodd is going to invest 2 of his mates .............. Diddy Pay & Diddy Hell :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:56 am

Haven't I seen this kind of offer somewhere before? Can't believe he has the cheek to offer it again when he must realise the ill-feeling towards him for stitching us all up at Christmas time. Is he going to tell us where that money went before he asks us to dip our hands in our pockets again so he can run off with our hard earned cash yet again? Or is it still too sensitive?

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:01 am

Forever Blue wrote:In todays Echo he says IF THE FANS CARE ABOUT THE FUTURE OF THE CLUB THEY THEY WILL INVEST IN IT.
From the man who only takes from OUR CLUB HALF MILLION WAGES,HALF MILLION BONUS, and then pays NO Bills.

Your a joke Ridsdale and EMBARRASMENT TO MAN KIND.

LINK PLEASE

Clearly some people think he is just a plain old villain!

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/gene ... 42656.html

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:01 am

He did it at Leeds mate !

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:03 am

Nottage Blue wrote:Haven't I seen this kind of offer somewhere before? Can't believe he has the cheek to offer it again when he must realise the ill-feeling towards him for stitching us all up at Christmas time. Is he going to tell us where that money went before he asks us to dip our hands in our pockets again so he can run off with our hard earned cash yet again? Or is it still too sensitive?

Im sick of this nonsense......... a couple of months after 10k season tickets going down the drain hes back for more.

Save the torture and put us in admin.

Why hasnt he stated publicly he'll take a wage cut with DJ and palyers to show good faith?

Utter bollox.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:07 am

I think it must be the corporate attitude that prevails at the moment, similar to the banking system that lost, or are loosing millions & billions of pounds but still pay out bonuse's of millions to its managers, & then expect to be bailed out by Joe Public.
The whole situation stinks down the City, & i for one wont be putting another penny into this farce untill its all sorted, one way or another! :angry4:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:15 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:I think it must be the corporate attitude that prevails at the moment, similar to the banking system that lost, or are loosing millions & billions of pounds but still pay out bonuse's of millions to its managers, & then expect to be bailed out by Joe Public.
The whole situation stinks down the City, & i for one wont be putting another penny into this farce untill its all sorted, one way or another! :angry4:

Dont blame you.....Im not paying for flights to come over and support a team we cant afford.

I doubt I'll live to see the day a player states ,,,yes i have a very good living.....the fans are the ones that count.....ill take a 20% cut to help the club.

PR......he's become a total embarassment.

Even Joe soap here knows what he's about.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:17 am

ianfens wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:Haven't I seen this kind of offer somewhere before? Can't believe he has the cheek to offer it again when he must realise the ill-feeling towards him for stitching us all up at Christmas time. Is he going to tell us where that money went before he asks us to dip our hands in our pockets again so he can run off with our hard earned cash yet again? Or is it still too sensitive?

Im sick of this nonsense......... a couple of months after 10k season tickets going down the drain hes back for more.

Why hasnt he stated publicly he'll take a wage cut with DJ and palyers to show good faith?

Utter bollox.

Whatever you say about chairmen at most football clubs, they usually buy their way into a club and put money in in some form or another. Ridsdale has never put a penny of his own money into our club but bled it for all it's worth and will walk away with a healthy pay off and his share dividends

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:25 am

Nottage Blue wrote:
ianfens wrote:

Utter bollox.

Whatever you say about chairmen at most football clubs, they usually buy their way into a club and put money in in some form or another. Ridsdale has never put a penny of his own money into our club but bled it for all it's worth and will walk away with a healthy pay off and his share dividends

Indeed. For the Chairman's job, you should either be (i) a fairly paid salaryman with a meaningful bonus scheme or (ii) have made a significant financial commitment. The current Chairman doesn't appear to fit either of these categories. A financially literate Chairman capable of managing a turnaround is what is required now.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:35 am

Yes mr Ridsdale, let see you set an example, first you & mr Jones to announce pay cuts for yourselves, lets say 50%. Then look at the wage costs & look at every individual who works at the club & access accordingly, do we need two stadium managers? Does DJ realy need a p.a? Do we need so many people walking around match day with clip boards, walky talkies & name badges? I havent even started on the players or coaching salaries/contracts yet.
Its not rocket sience, costs & savings can be made on your doorstep.
Regarding the 7mil fit out overspend, correct me if im wrong, but wasant this all spent on the Grandstand, corporate & premier seating area? How many un-sold premier seats to date? What plans are in place to rectify this situation?
Lets see Mr Ridsdale & Co set an example FIRST.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:04 pm

I've got well past the stage of letting it wind me up anymore. He is just making a complete fool of himself, even by his standards and I actually find it amusing to see him try and squirm his way out of this mess to no avail. I've accepted the worst case scenario of liquidation and reforming a la Newport County, once we have accepted that, I don't believe he can hurt us any more and if there is a more positive outcome, it will be a bonus. Whatever Mr Ridsdale does, Cardiff City will live on in whatever entity it is known.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:55 pm

He's made a fool of US completely........he's the one who has earnt a small fortune from us.

6 months ago I was talking of slashing salaries etc.

If an economic retard like me can see the bigger picture I can't see why he couldn't. ( I knew he could ) He's a gambler not a businessman.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:21 pm

I have only been on here 2mins and im alredy bouncing of the walls.
if this true, dont doubt for one second it is, peter have some respect for the fans and f**k off you big nosed, grey haired, lyin, back stabbing, cheating, 2 faced, usless pigshiting yorkshire c*nt.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:22 pm

milly44 wrote:I have only been on here 2mins and im alredy bouncing of the walls.
if this true, dont doubt for one second it is, peter have some respect for the fans and f**k off you big nosed, grey haired, lyin, back stabbing, cheating, 2 faced, usless pigshiting yorkshire c*nt.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:24 pm

milly44 wrote:I have only been on here 2mins and im alredy bouncing of the walls.

I'm confused. So do you like him or not? :lol:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:29 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:

I'm confused. So do you like him or not? :lol:

any man who i hate more than alan tate has a problem in my eyes. peter i think your the only one :lol:

its all a front realy nucluer, where good mates im sure you have gathered that over the past few weeks :? :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:31 pm

Apparently he offered his resignation after the boradcast that we were not getting any new players in. The board rejected it....WHY? They claimed his departure would unstabilise the club. No real solid reason was given for this so I think we will only find this out when the washing is being put out to dry.

I just have this feeling now that his presence at the club is going to unstabilise the place now. The club are turning to the fans for help again in the form of 6000 STs money. While he is at the club I cannot see these STs coming to the help. I bet we have a very nervy board atm.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:40 pm

ianfens wrote:

Utter bollox.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:42 pm

He aint gonna bleed me dry (well he started with me ST) NO MORE PR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:45 am

Martyn1963 wrote:He did it at Leeds mate !

Leeds,Barnsley and now us :evil:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:20 am

Milly for fux sake , stop sitting on the fence!! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:43 am

His skin must be thicker than a Rhinos :evil:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:58 pm

undybluebird wrote:

Milly for fux sake , stop sitting on the fence!! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ass is full of splinters :lol: