Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TODAY MADE ME REALISE THAT THIS MARCH IS TOTALLY

Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:36 pm

THE RIGHT THING TO DO.
Walking down Albany and Welfield road today at least 7 different people came up to me.
One 72 year old man stopped me and said I will be marching Saturday, there will be 5 of us of my generation and we have had enough, THIS MAN HAS TO GO. The man had tears in his eyes and said we are fully behind the march on Saturday and will march side by side with you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Another man said he would be there with his wife and Children, he said I cant hear no more lies from this man.

The more people who stopped me the more I REALISED THIS MARCH IS TOTALLY THE RIGHT THING TO DO :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: TODAY MADE ME REALISE THAT THIS MARCH IS TOTALLY

Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:38 pm

Annis, absolutely, prior to the EGM I thought protests would be counter productive, having witnessed his utter contempt for his own shareholders and lifelong fans of the club weekly marches and protests are the only way to go. We have to run him out of town.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:47 pm

i cant wait, lets hope we get more people there than anyone is expecting and show the board we are united.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:10 pm

I phoned family members to tell them and they were a let down - they can't be arsed blah blah blah

But i wont give up i will ring them fri night and sat (hoping the sun is gonna shine) and see if i can persuade them other wise BUT there will be those that wont - forget them and work on the ones that will and work on those that still havent heard!

:ayatollah:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:47 pm

My other half will be working, but is giving his ticket to our boy, who can't get there till half time. He will do a lone march. My daughter and I will be there though. :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:55 pm

ADERYN wrote:My other half will be working, but is giving his ticket to our boy, who can't get there till half time. He will do a lone march. My daughter and I will be there though. :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:24 pm

Jez wrote:I phoned family members to tell them and they were a let down - they can't be arsed blah blah blah

But i wont give up i will ring them fri night and sat (hoping the sun is gonna shine) and see if i can persuade them other wise BUT there will be those that wont - forget them and work on the ones that will and work on those that still havent heard!

:ayatollah:

Same thing with me as well.

I phoned my uncle and asked if he was going and he said he couldn't be bothered.

I was also talking to my mates who go down City and they just laughed and said "It's going to be pathetic like all the others one's"

Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:27 pm

I've facebooked a City fan I know in Surrey, see if He'll be down. No reply as yet

Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:46 am

Come on everyone get everyone down there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:55 am

Me 2 mates and my son will be there FOR CERTAIN. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:06 am

it is 11 of us :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:18 am

I will be there with my Girlfriend, and two of my mates. :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:03 am

I'll be there :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:51 pm

four of us will be there

Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:15 pm

Everywhere I go now people are talking about it and thats what we need :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:THE RIGHT THING TO DO.
Walking down Albany and Welfield road today at least 7 different people came up to me.
One 72 year old man stopped me and said I will be marching Saturday, there will be 5 of us of my generation and we have had enough, THIS MAN HAS TO GO. The man had tears in his eyes and said we are fully behind the march on Saturday and will march side by side with you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Another man said he would be there with his wife and Children, he said I cant hear no more lies from this man.

The more people who stopped me the more I REALISED THIS MARCH IS TOTALLY THE RIGHT THING TO DO :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I WILL PAY FOR HIS REFRESHMENTS - WHAT A GENT !

Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 pm

Cmon now NTB you didnt ask me ....Kav will be there plus 2.....if we can find the right Pub Car Park! :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 pm

mallo wrote:

I WILL PAY FOR HIS REFRESHMENTS - WHAT A GENT !

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
mallo wrote:

these fans are real and it upsets me to think read listen to a great ambasordor such as an 72 year old man in tears
i also in tears but for different reasons but i take my hat off to the elderly gentleman so hope the lads makes his walk feel shorter and enjoyable well done sir you are a great credit to our club and city ! :ayatollah: