Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Any in-game protest?

Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:38 pm

I'd imagine a fair few can't turn up for tub planned pre match protest - any songs during the game or we strickly keeping the game itself apart and supporting the team. The reaction and take up of 'protestors' would be far more in the stadium during the game in joining in a 'we want ridsdale our chant' than those who can and will march.

It's difficult as I'd like to support the team but at the same time want PR to know that just because I'm not able to march doesn't mean I don't share many of the views about him as the rest.

Re: Any in-game protest?

Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:41 pm

I will be Supporting the team, the minute I get in there :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:43 am

The Loovenator wrote:I'd imagine a fair few can't turn up for tub planned pre match protest - any songs during the game or we strickly keeping the game itself apart and supporting the team. The reaction and take up of 'protestors' would be far more in the stadium during the game in joining in a 'we want ridsdale our chant' than those who can and will march.

It's difficult as I'd like to support the team but at the same time want PR to know that just because I'm not able to march doesn't mean I don't share many of the views about him as the rest.

You can go to the march cant you?

Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:38 am

The 90 mins is about CCFC on the pitch not the leeches and knobheads who try to run the club off it and in my opinion are failing dismally , how come their " other " businesses havnt gone tits up too if this is how they run things ?? :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:13 pm

but i do kind of agree with the loovenator, liverppol, united, pompey to name but a few have sung songs inside the ground, hasnt effected them, pompey are not bottom of the league because they sing inside the ground, its because they have cancer in the club, and we are a nats pube from being in there position.
the players will no its not aimed at them, and i cant see us taking it lying down if we fall bhind on saturday.
i would just love to see riddlers face when 'GET OUT OF OUR CLUB' IS SUNG BY THE HOLE GROUND' thinks thats my main reason actually :lol:

:ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:17 pm

I just hope the players are "together" after the last few results and plays. With everything around the club we need to support them to play well.

Back the team inside - making noise for them is hard enough without trying to protest too! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:25 pm

didnt mean a full on roit and protest, just the old chant of ridsdlale out, ridsdlae your a c*nt would make me very happy :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:31 pm

No. I think to ignore the board entirely so soon after we've protested against them would show exactly where our loyalties lie.

Every single person, all 19,500 or whatever people who are in the Cardiff City Stadium on Saturday, should sing their hearts out in support of the team from start to finish.

My mantra is, if I don't have a hoarse voice and sore throat after a game, I've failed to support my team well enough.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:52 pm

Doubt I can Claire with the other lads with me etc, it's planned for earlier than we might be around too. Might get to the Corp fairly early for a bit of lunch though and actually get a table before meeting Dad and Big Al.

I'd imagine I'd we're losing on Sat it could turn against P Riddy and co...

Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:54 pm

It's got to be support the team Saturday.

I can see - and agree with - protests inside the ground but only as a long term strategy to ramp up pressure.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:26 pm

The Loovenator wrote:Doubt I can Claire with the other lads with me etc, it's planned for earlier than we might be around too. Might get to the Corp fairly early for a bit of lunch though and actually get a table before meeting Dad and Big Al.

I'd imagine I'd we're losing on Sat it could turn against P Riddy and co...

Ah ok fair enough. See you Saturday.