Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone got sleepwalkers in their family?

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:23 pm

My missus and son both do.Freaks me out.

My missus has a thing about spiders, she'll get out of bed eyes closed and make me get out of it so she can check for spiders, she strips the whole bed and remakes it all whilst asleep this has happeend laods, its weird, she will also sit up and have afull conversation with me eyes shut full asleep.

She also walks around the house and when the kids wer babys i'd even find her carrying them, as a result i have make sure all front and back doors are locked and no keys left around.

Now my 6 year old is the same he talks and walks in his sleep.

Re: Anyone got sleepwalkers in their family?

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:29 pm

my daughter comes down the stairs, argues with us, stamps her feet then go's back to bed, remembers nothing in morning. my son used to sleepwalk before his accident (he's a wheelchair user now) but the other day he awoke in a heap at the foot of his bed, his unconscious must have forgot he cant walk :D

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:29 pm

i talk and walk in sleep pissed on my mrs a couple of times :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:30 pm

my daughter use to sleep walk she went down stairs and open the front door and started to walk down the street
when she was 11 my neighboor was on the door and called me it fright the life out of me i put bolt on top of door now
now and again she goes down stairs and sits on sofa for about 10 mins then goes back to bed it quite scary if your not use to it

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:36 pm

sleepers wrote:my daughter use to sleep walk she went down stairs and open the front door and started to walk down the street
when she was 11 my neighboor was on the door and called me it fright the life out of me i put bolt on top of door now
now and again she goes down stairs and sits on sofa for about 10 mins then goes back to bed it quite scary if your not use to it

i remeber the first time my missus stripepd the bed and lifted the mattress freaked me out, now i know the routine i just get out of the bed let her do her thing and climb back in.

What was worrying when we watched a programme that featured people who had killed in their sleep. :lol:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:38 pm

wez 1927 wrote:i talk and walk in sleep pissed on my mrs a couple of times :lol: :ayatollah:

thats called being drunk mate :lol:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:38 pm

Hope not, That would give me the creeps.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:42 pm

as she got older it very rare she does it now i just sit down and wait freaks my mrs out and she starts flapping
in case she hurts herself that why i get up with her because if she woke she start screaming mrs start screaming
it be like something out of a carry on film

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:42 pm

Yes me and my son. Both of us have woke up in some strange places :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:23 am

ihatealiens wrote:Yes me and my son. Both of us have woke up in some strange places :lol:

go on then tell us ?

Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:27 am

ihatealiens wrote:Yes me and my son. Both of us have woke up in some strange places :lol:

I hope one of those places isn't next to Baz :shock: :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:30 am

I do .....only sometimes...never remember i am always asleep... I get told told next day by the Mrs

Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:41 am

nik_taff wrote:I do .....only sometimes...never remember i am always asleep... I get told told next day by the Mrs

freak you out knowing youve gone walkies??

Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:48 am

I have never done it or never ever seen anyone do it and hope i dont. I would shit myself if i saw my mate walking around.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:24 am

wez 1927 wrote:i talk and walk in sleep pissed on my mrs a couple of times :lol: :ayatollah:

LOL water sports lol :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:29 am

The Rhooster wrote:My missus and son both do.Freaks me out.

My missus has a thing about spiders, she'll get out of bed eyes closed and make me get out of it so she can check for spiders, she strips the whole bed and remakes it all whilst asleep this has happeend laods, its weird, she will also sit up and have afull conversation with me eyes shut full asleep.

She also walks around the house and when the kids wer babys i'd even find her carrying them, as a result i have make sure all front and back doors are locked and no keys left around.

i agreee paul, it scares shit out of me when YOUR mrs wanders around at night ;)

Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:30 am

My question to all that does your son remember anything about it in the morning? If he does then it is not night terrors.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:34 am

I don't sleepwalk but I'm sure I've been logged onto this website in my sleep........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:49 am

Adydsauza wrote:My question to all that does your son remember anything about it in the morning? If he does then it is not night terrors.

nah my son is such a deep sleeper he isnt aware hes left his bed.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 am

milly44 wrote:

i agreee paul, it scares shit out of me JOANNE wanders around at night ;)

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:07 am

milly44 wrote:
milly44 wrote:

i agreee paul, it scares shit out of me JOANNE wanders around at night ;)

weird its never freaked Sarah out when the 3 of us are all together

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:09 am

chippy909 wrote:

:lol: :lol: mr ramsgate sleepwanks alledgedly :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:17 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:
chippy909 wrote:

she is such a dirty slut. gotta give it to her, always has her finger on the pulse ;)

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:18 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:
chippy909 wrote:

I like the alledgedly bit so you avoid any prosecution from Mrs. R :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:22 am

I hope one of those places isn't next to Baz :shock: :lol:[/quote] :lol: :lol: mr ramsgate sleepwanks alledgedly :lol:[/quote]
she is such a dirty slut. gotta give it to her, always has her finger on the pulse ;)[/quote]

thought u said mrs ramsgate :shock: i think about her to much for my own good :cry:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:30 am

milly44 wrote:I hope one of those places isn't next to Baz :shock: :lol:
:lol: :lol: mr ramsgate sleepwanks alledgedly :lol:[/quote]
she is such a dirty slut. gotta give it to her, always has her finger on the pulse ;)[/quote]

thought u said mrs ramsgate :shock: i think about her to much for my own good :cry:[/quote]

dont worry mate i thought the same, shes shot her arrow into my heart

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:32 am

one in the heart and one in the eye :shock:

shes just such a slut, id be amazed if she wasnt born and raised in newport

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:35 am

milly44 wrote:one in the heart and one in the eye :shock:

shes just such a slut, id be amazed if she wasnt born and raised in newport

:lol: defo not a Cardiff Girl

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:53 am

I'm a sleepwalker and I used to be really bad. I remember one time when I was about 18 I was in bed and I thought there were giant sea creatures invading my bedroom. I jumoed up out of bed and went running downstairs with my duvet wrapped around me shouting "Help! Help!!!". I got downstairs and I was standing on the sofa shouting and my Dad came down, which seemed to wake me up. He asked if I was allright and I just walked past him, looked at him and said "Yeah, of course" as if there was nothing wrong!

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:55 am

rob wrote:

go on then tell us ?

It's nothing too bad. I have woken up miles away in the middle of the countyryside fully dressed and didnt know how the hell I got there, couldn't remember getting dressed etc etc. Like someone else on here I often piss in my warderobe or out the front window and the missus has to stop me :lol: I can even get up and cook a meal in the middle of the night eat it go back to bed and wake up in the morning not knowing I have done it :lol: I am at my worse after a few pints :lol: mebbe cos me bladder is overflowing :lol: :lol: :lol: