Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ANYONE KNOW ANY DECENT FANCY DRESS SHOPS.....

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:19 am

IN THE CARDIFF/ NEWPORT OR CLOSE AREA PLEASE ????
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: ANYONE KNOW ANY DECENT FANCY DRESS SHOPS.....

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:22 am

milly44 wrote:IN THE CARDIFF/ NEWPORT OR CLOSE AREA PLEASE ????

Penarth road about half a mile from back of Cardiff Central train station on the right heading to Penarth.
Are you going to come as the Riddler.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:24 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Penarth road about half a mile from back of Cardiff Central train station on the right heading to Penarth.

I CANT SAY WHAT IM COMING AS, BUT IL HAVE TO SEE IF I HAVE THE GUTS TO LOOK A PRAT AND HOW MUCH IT IS :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:29 am

milly44 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I CANT SAY WHAT IM COMING AS, BUT IL HAVE TO SEE IF I HAVE THE GUTS TO LOOK A PRAT AND HOW MUCH IT IS :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol:
You can hire them on the trading estates off colchester Avenue :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:33 am

Are you going to come as the Riddler.[/quote]
I CANT SAY WHAT IM COMING AS, BUT IL HAVE TO SEE IF I HAVE THE GUTS TO LOOK A PRAT AND HOW MUCH IT IS :lol: :ayatollah:[/quote]
You can hire them on the trading estates off colchester Avenue :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

cheers :ayatollah: il have a look about later. if i do find one it will take alot of beers to get me in it :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:46 am

milly44 wrote:Penarth road about half a mile from back of Cardiff Central train station on the right heading to Penarth.

I CANT SAY WHAT IM COMING AS, BUT IL HAVE TO SEE IF I HAVE THE GUTS TO LOOK A PRAT AND HOW MUCH IT IS :lol: :ayatollah:[/quote]
You can hire them on the trading estates off colchester Avenue :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

cheers :ayatollah: il have a look about later. if i do find one it will take alot of beers to get me in it :lol: :ayatollah:[/quote]

get two :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:47 am

Are you coming dressed as a cave man, after what was said?

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:47 am

BEST PLACE IS BEHIND CARDIFF CENTRAL TRAIN STATION, OFF DUMBELLS ROAD , RIGHT BY ALL THE GARAGES AND ON YOUR LEFT

OR GO TO THE TSB/LOYYDS BUILDING BEHIND CARDIFF CENTRAL, DOWN THE SIDE ROAD NEXT TO IT, KEEP GOING AND THEN YOU'LL SEE OLD RAILWAY LINES IN THE ROAD, LOOK TO YOUR RIGHT AND YOU SHOULD SEE A WHOLE WHAREHOUSE FULL OF FANCY DRESS! USED BY FILM DIRECTORS ETC

Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:14 am

I tell u what you go as Batman and I'll go as Robin :lol: - caped crusaders to the rescue :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:37 am

ihatealiens wrote:I tell u what you go as Batman and I'll go as Robin :lol: - caped crusaders to the rescue :lol:

Dave Jones could be Fatman and The Riddler would be Robbing.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:02 pm

cardiff city stadium 11 kits left see pr for hire details

Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:19 pm

Are you going to come as the Riddler.[/quote]

Script to screen i think it's called? There's also one in Caerphilly by the train station (can't think of the name off the top of my head)

I've got a Fred Flinstone costume if you want to look abit like a cave man :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:23 pm

sorry but i have shit out, my mate has an awsome pinochio outfit, strings and allsorts, and a ridsdale sized nose, yes they do them that big.

but il look a c*nt, as your all to boring :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:11 pm

get it , ill wear it