Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PEOPLE OF ABERDARE AND MERTHYR

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:24 am

Have got a Excellent choice on a thursday night from now on.

My Pub/Wine Bar in Aberdare on a thursday Night does a ITALIAN night, where you get 2 Pasta DISHES or a HUGE pizza, plus either 2 bottles of Peroni or a bottle of wine ALL for just £7.99, Between 2 of you :ayatollah:

Then in the BRUNSWICK our all you can eat Chinese for just a FIVER is superb value, you get to eat as much as you want plus you get as much Ice cream as you waant aswell, when you think about it, it's cheaper than cooking in the House plus you dont have to do the Dishes :D

Re: PEOPLE OF ABERDARE AND MERTHYR

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:13 am

Chegs Well done to you and your Father Great place in Aberdare :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Packed with women friday and saturday nights :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:14 am

What's your place in Aberdare called?.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:27 am

BlueCheg wrote:Have got a Excellent choice on a thursday night from now on.

My Pub/Wine Bar in Aberdare on a thursday Night does a ITALIAN night, where you get 2 Pasta DISHES or a HUGE pizza, plus either 2 bottles of Peroni or a bottle of wine ALL for just £7.99, Between 2 of you :ayatollah:

Then in the BRUNSWICK our all you can eat Chinese for just a FIVER is superb value, you get to eat as much as you want plus you get as much Ice cream as you waant aswell, when you think about it, it's cheaper than cooking in the House plus you dont have to do the Dishes :D

Don't do the dishes anyway, got the wife for that...

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:42 am

Forever Blue wrote:Chegs Well done to you and your Father Great place in Aberdare :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks Annis, you right FULL of Women :D ;)

It is called Beluga Bar :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:08 pm

BlueCheg wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Chegs Well done to you and your Father Great place in Aberdare :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks Annis, you right FULL of Women :D ;)

It is called Beluga Bar :ayatollah:

is it the old BUTE ?

Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:37 pm

What if i want to take my kids there chegs any rules or set times for kids? cheers fella.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:46 pm

Kids welcome mate, if the staff say anything just say that I give it the all clear ok? :ayatollah:

Yes it is the former Bute :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:10 pm

cheers fella will def give it a try.. :D

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:35 pm

Still not tried the food in there yet Chegs. Will go next week.