Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Keith Fu##ing Harris !!

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:48 am

what is he on !! how many clubs is he involved in ! He's a corporate Tart !!

what a cu#t !

Re: Keith Fu##ing Harris !!

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:56 am

Watching the late news last night.

Some financier from Utd. was asked for his impressions....... Keith Harris.

Well, wherever there is publicity ....you'l find Mr. Harris.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:10 am

They said at the EGM, they dont know how much they pay him at Cardiff City lol.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:17 am

ianfens wrote:Watching the late news last night.

Given his job is working as a broker for deals to invest / takeover football clubs, what exactly is so odd with that?

If you want him working exclusively for us, make him a salaried employee - and then see the high wage to match his current earning.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:34 am

The Truth his he's full of Shit ie

Own a Football Club Ring Keithy Boy pay him a consultancy fee get him on the board.

f**k all happens Look at Newcastle ! Mr Sports world paid 300 million trys to sell with Keiths help for 80 Million ! still no deal done !!
hes a knob.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:54 am

sullysoul wrote:The Truth his he's full of Shit ie

Own a Football Club Ring Keithy Boy pay him a consultancy fee get him on the board.

f**k all happens Look at Newcastle ! Mr Sports world paid 300 million trys to sell with Keiths help for 80 Million ! still no deal done !!
hes a knob.

Yup, sure, I can only assume you're an expert on company acquisitions :p

He's on the board of one and only one club, as a non executive director.

Do you magically believe that all deals are amazingly completed incredibly quickly? Someone turns up with a briefcase full of used tenners? Ashley appears a pain in the arse to deal with, overvaluing Newcastle. Harris works by soliciting offers for clubs. He can't suddenly magic investors up if none are interested, you know.

He looks for potential investors, owners for clubs. That's it. Any deals have to happen between both parties. Simple as that.

Do I think he should be on our board? No.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:40 am

nerd wrote:
ianfens wrote:Watching the late news last night.

Given his job is working as a broker for deals to invest / takeover football clubs, what exactly is so odd with that?

If you want him working exclusively for us, make him a salaried employee - and then see the high wage to match his current earning.

Erm I never said anything about him working for us......I certainly wouldnt him here salaried.

I repeated what was said on the news.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:01 pm

I'm in Business I know what it takes to do deals !! (I own a shit small business! lol ) the man seems to be in on every little deal going ! his track record is shite. we are paying this tosspot !!

Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:19 pm

nerd wrote:Yup, sure, I can only assume you're an expert on company acquisitions :p

Do you magically believe that all deals are amazingly completed incredibly quickly? Someone turns up with a briefcase full of used tenners? Ashley appears a pain in the arse to deal with, overvaluing Newcastle. Harris works by soliciting offers for clubs. He can't suddenly magic investors up if none are interested, you know.

He looks for potential investors, owners for clubs. That's it. Any deals have to happen between both parties. Simple as that.

My thoughts exactly. The club said he didn't earn a six figure sum but even so, any figure he earns is pointless in my eyes. I want a man who is committed to selling our club directly rather than someone who spends most of his time financing bigger deals. We're not the right sort of club for someone like Keith Harris to be involved with. We'd do better selling the club ourselves and saving the money we pay for him to pay off debts owed.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:29 pm

Zabier wrote:
nerd wrote:Yup, sure, I can only assume you're an expert on company acquisitions :p

My thoughts exactly. The club said he didn't earn a six figure sum but even so, any figure he earns is pointless in my eyes. I want a man who is committed to selling our club directly rather than someone who spends most of his time financing bigger deals. We're not the right sort of club for someone like Keith Harris to be involved with. We'd do better selling the club ourselves and saving the money we pay for him to pay off debts owed.

You'd trust Ridsdale selling in a charity shop, let alone this club?

Fact is, we don;t know how much - if he;s getting paid. May even be a commission should club be taken over. We simply don;t know.

He may have produced the Malaysian link, he may have introduced us to the Americans way back Ridders spoke to about debt restructuring. Again, we simply don't know.

Condeming him because the club hasn't been taken over yet is a bit eh to me, it's not like selling DVDs in HMV...

Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:41 pm

My main priority right now is the debts we owe and the fact we're paying sums to a man whose main priority isn't even us. I'd rather Ridsdale actually did something for the money he's on rather than paying someone else to do it.

I don't know what the ins and outs are but I think it's a bit ridiculous that we're paying someone who is working on a much bigger project, especially considering so many local businesses are struggling due to not being paid by the club.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:19 pm

Zabier wrote:My main priority right now is the debts we owe and the fact we're paying sums to a man whose main priority isn't even us. I'd rather Ridsdale actually did something for the money he's on rather than paying someone else to do it.

I don't know what the ins and outs are but I think it's a bit ridiculous that we're paying someone who is working on a much bigger project, especially considering so many local businesses are struggling due to not being paid by the club.

Are we actually paying Harris? Even Ridsdale doesn't appear to know... brokering deals like that, usually invovles some form of commission fee, which I';d expect once be payable upon completion, not up front.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:33 pm

sullysoul wrote:The Truth his he's full of Shit ie

hes a knob.

Perhaps nobody wants to buy them at the price Ashley is quoting them (£80 million for a Chapionship club?), and he doesn't seem like he's going to budge. Stalemate then, really.

But, in my opinion, Keith Harris does seem like football's Max Clifford