Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

REGARDING TLG

Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:37 pm

He is welcome to come on here any time he wants but the last few days all he has done is have thread after thread full of arguments, if its not with Daya its with somebody else.
Yes he was banned for for a few hrs yesterday, to try and calm him down and give us a chance to have opinions not belittle or snipe at every thread he doesnt like.
So TLG iF YOUR GOING TO HAVE A GO AT MEMBERS FROM HERE COME ON AND TRY AND HAVE DISCUSSIONS not blazing rows.
You can see this thread and you are still able to talk on here, so dont try and get everyone to feel sorry for you on the ccmb.

If you dont like the march thats your opinion, but why have a go at it 24/7 .

Re: REGARDING TLG/ FAO TLG

Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:48 pm

On the flipside, he has been antagonised a lot. I know he's risen to it or whatever but I think this is a case of both sides toning it down a bit. The forums needs discussion and debate but mindless slagging of opinions and pedantic attitudes is not what we need.

I love reading TLG when he's in the zone but he does need to stop letting others get to him so much.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:50 pm

wouldnt waste anymore time on him.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:51 pm

Zabier wrote:On the flipside, he has been antagonised a lot. I know he's risen to it or whatever but I think this is a case of both sides toning it down a bit. The forums needs discussion and debate but mindless slagging of opinions and pedantic attitudes is not what we need.

I love reading TLG when he's in the zone but he does need to stop letting others get to him so much.

his Borley anti chirst post was a direct pisstake , now it seems he did it out of genuine curiosity? I dont think so.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:53 pm

Zabier wrote:On the flipside, he has been antagonised a lot. I know he's risen to it or whatever but I think this is a case of both sides toning it down a bit. The forums needs discussion and debate but mindless slagging of opinions and pedantic attitudes is not what we need.

I enjoy his good posts, but he seems to reserve them for the other mb, and uses this one for his arguments.
believe it or not we are friends and yes we have totally different opinions,I would love his Support for the MARCH, but thats not the case,no hard feelings, but why non stop have a go at the march.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:56 pm

I disagree with people saying he comes on here to argue, all he really gets off a certain few on here is constant abuse!
He does well in my opinion to take it all, I know I wouldn't take some of the things said to him as well as he does.

It is starting to get a little pathetic just because he isn't publically backing the march. Remember it's still a huge minority that will be marching.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:59 pm

The Rhooster wrote:his Borley anti chirst post was a direct pisstake , now it seems he did it out of genuine curiosity? I dont think so.

It's true though, you just have to read some of the opinions on here. They change like the wind!

Borley's in it for the money, he's a traiter, backstabber, sack him, bad as the rest of them

Then it's, sack Ridsdale, Borley's the man, don't target the board,

:?

Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:00 pm

I've read all these threads and he's no more abusive than anybody is to him. Seems like he's been banned for arguing against the march, which on an open forum he should be perfectly entitled to do in my opinion.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:00 pm

CF11 wrote:I disagree with people saying he comes on here to argue, all he really gets off a certain few on here is constant abuse!
He does well in my opinion to take it all, I know I wouldn't take some of the things said to him as well as he does.

It is starting to get a little pathetic just because he isn't publically backing the march. Remember it's still a huge minority that will be marching.

You havent read what I said, I respect his opinion not to back it, i think you dont either, thats your right, but to constantly go against everything regarding the march gets beyond. Other than that I enjoy his posts. :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:02 pm

He can post on here now,but every thread tlg does seems to turn into a full blown argument.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:04 pm

There is loads of piss taking, name calling and arguing going on in this board. I didn't see what TLG posted, but I'm certain there has been far worse from other individuals.

Get back to listening to other people's opininons and respecting them. Not everyone will agree with each other and that's a good thing, but lets try to be civil to each other.

Wankers :mrgreen:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:04 pm

CF11 wrote:
The Rhooster wrote:his Borley anti chirst post was a direct pisstake , now it seems he did it out of genuine curiosity? I dont think so.

It's true though, you just have to read some of the opinions on here. They change like the wind!

Borley's in it for the money, he's a traiter, backstabber, sack him, bad as the rest of them

Personally I think it's a good thing that people can change their mind regularly......... it at least shows they are thinking and not being dogmatic.

I change my mind often as I get more information...... no doubt I will again.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:05 pm

CF11 wrote:

you miss my point, he did that post as a pisstake on here knowing he'd have a few biters , now he claims the post was a genuine question, im not buying it, :lol: see this thread is going that route again and he hasnt even posted :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:06 pm

PtB wrote:There is loads of piss taking, name calling and arguing going on in this board. I didn't see what TLG posted, but I'm certain there has been far worse from other individuals.

Get back to listening to other people's opininons and respecting them. Not everyone will agree with each other and that's a good thing, but lets try to be civil to each other.

Civil to each other is all I ask :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

PtB wrote:There is loads of piss taking, name calling and arguing going on in this board. I didn't see what TLG posted, but I'm certain there has been far worse from other individuals.

up yours knobrot

:lol:

ianfens wrote:
CF11 wrote:

Personally I think it's a good thing that people can change their mind regularly......... it at least shows they are thinking and not being dogmatic.

I change my mind often as I get more information...... no doubt I will again.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:12 pm

I change my mind often as I get more information...... no doubt I will again.[/quote]
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

I'm sure he'll be here later to answer for himself.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:16 pm

The Rhooster wrote:

up yours knobrot

:lol:

lol
:bootyshake:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:He is welcome to come on here any time he wants but the last few days all he has done is have thread after thread full of arguments, if its not with Daya its with somebody else.
Yes he was banned for for a few hrs yesterday, to try and calm him down and give us a chance to have opinions not belittle or snipe at every thread he doesnt like.
So TLG iF YOUR GOING TO HAVE A GO AT MEMBERS FROM HERE COME ON AND TRY AND HAVE DISCUSSIONS not blazing rows.
You can see this thread and you are still able to talk on here, so dont try and get everyone to feel sorry for you on the ccmb.

Seems like a fool to me .

Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:16 pm

Unfortunately some people take message boards far too seriously, you only have to mention anything slightly off the straight and narrow on some of them then as if like the sight of thong peeping out from ladies jeans dozens of herbets crawl out of the woodwork to have a look and pass often ridiculous comments. That why I like it here, you can take the piss, have a laugh and people will join in the banter, long may it continue. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:39 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:if like the sight of thong peeping out from ladies jeans dozens of herbets crawl out of the woodwork to have a look and pass often ridiculous comments.

Any pictures?

Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:He is welcome to come on here any time he wants but the last few days all he has done is have thread after thread full of arguments, if its not with Daya its with somebody else.

Why not ban the people who have a go at him? The people who start the FAO TLG posts, looking for an argument?
What's TLG supposed to do, ignore them? Then he gets abuse for not replying.

You go on and on about respecting people on this board, and how no-one's allowed to 'snipe' at anyone, but it doesn't seem that way sometimes. It seems like there's people who it's fashionable to pick on.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:50 pm

SteW wrote:

Why not ban the people who have a go at him? The people who start the FAO TLG posts, looking for an argument?
What's TLG supposed to do, ignore them? Then he gets abuse for not replying.

You go on and on about respecting people on this board, and how no-one's allowed to 'snipe' at anyone, but it doesn't seem that way sometimes. It seems like there's people who it's fashionable to pick on.

If that's a comment at me, then I posted it to reply to TLG's comments as I don't have an account on CCMB and don't want one.

I'm well aware of TLG's posting style. I'm well aware of why he posts in that style. I don't believe TLG is, as you put it, being picked on, more that he's a marmite style poster - just at times marmite laced with arsenic as his posting history at CCMB tends to indicate.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:52 pm

I hope TLG wasn't posting from his workplace at the tax payer's expense!!

Civil Servants pffft!

Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:21 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:I hope TLG wasn't posting from his workplace at the tax payer's expense!!

Civil Servants pffft!

Nowt wrong with that mate. I'm doing it.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:38 pm

maccydee wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:I hope TLG wasn't posting from his workplace at the tax payer's expense!!

Civil Servants pffft!

Yeah, but you've access to heavy weaponry, haven't you? :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:06 pm

Calm down NO ONE is Banned, it has been all sorted :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:29 pm

nerd wrote:
Willy the Wombat wrote:if like the sight of thong peeping out from ladies jeans dozens of herbets crawl out of the woodwork to have a look and pass often ridiculous comments.

Any pictures?

No of course not I'm a respectable married man, I have however been led to believe that such artistic site do exist on the internet, a quick google of Peepings Thongs reveals this sort of art, yep ART, propper art not a pile of bricks or a multi coloured styrograph picture....

A more in depth search reveals that the Yanks call it a whale tail, probably about right with the amount of fat birds that live there, so I have abandoned said search as its nearly my dinner time and I really can't face looking at fat birds with thongs or pictures of whale killing. :(

Even the camel toe websites appear to have taken over by left wing pro fatty facists.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:29 pm

nerd wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Civil Servants pffft!

Yeah, but you've access to heavy weaponry, haven't you? :lol:

Just the guns mate.

Re: REGARDING TLG

Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:02 am

Willy Wombat, why have you got a photo on your avatar of a scary looking woman? :o :o Where have i seen that evil looking b*stard before? :?