Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO LULLY, Tony Williams,Under the spot light/ Nerd

Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:58 pm

TLG can talk to you on here, I hope he hasnt started a new campaign now to drag you all on the other MB :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: FAO LULLY, Tony Williams,Under the spot light/ Nerd

Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:TLG can talk to you on here, I hope he hasnt started a new campaign now to drag you all on the other MB :lol: :ayatollah:

I'll hound him wherever he goes.

He can run but he can't hide. 8-)

I hope to meet him Saturday.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:06 pm

Had a look on CCMB. My eyes hurt.

Found it curious people believe a peaceful march will affect the players. Yup, a walk, maybe chants of "sack the board" will of course be necessarily heard by players in the dressing room.

I mean, not like Ridsdale barging in like a headless chicken on speed after a game would affect them, would it?

Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:TLG can talk to you on here, I hope he hasnt started a new campaign now to drag you all on the other MB :lol: :ayatollah:

Don't worry this is my home MB now, sometimes I do an 'away' post over on CCMB but not that often.

Just noticed that my post count on here has gone way past my CCMB one 1,195 against 956.

Just shows how things have changed, I had 890 on CCMB back in November when this one opened up.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:04 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Don't worry this is my home MB now, sometimes I do an 'away' post over on CCMB but not that often.

Just noticed that my post count on here has gone way past my CCMB one 1,195 against 956.

Just shows how things have changed, I had 890 on CCMB back in November when this one opened up.

:lol:
Cheers Tony :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

nerd wrote:Had a look on CCMB. My eyes hurt.

Found it curious people believe a peaceful march will affect the players. Yup, a walk, maybe chants of "sack the board" will of course be necessarily heard by players in the dressing room.

I mean, not like Ridsdale barging in like a headless chicken on speed after a game would affect them, would it?

Nerd keep the faith, See you Saturday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:50 pm

I'm still here, although I did reply to TLGs response on the CCMB, nothing heavy though, just a bit of fun.

Oh and Annis, its 'Under the Splott-light' you crazy b*stard, but what's in a name eh..? :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:52 pm

Splott-light wrote:I'm still here, although I did reply to TLGs response on the CCMB, nothing heavy though, just a bit of fun.

Oh and Annis, its 'Under the Splott-light' you crazy b*stard, but what's in a name eh..? :lol:

...maybe i'll start refering to you as 'Trevor Blue' from now on... :x :)

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:53 pm

Splott-light wrote:I'm still here, although I did reply to TLGs response on the CCMB, nothing heavy though, just a bit of fun.

:oops: :lol:
Sorry Peter :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:53 pm

Splott-light wrote:

...maybe i'll start refering to you as 'Trevor Blue' from now on... :x :)
:lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

:oops: :lol:
Sorry Peter :ayatollah:

No problem Trev... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Top Man!! :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:55 pm

Trevor Blue :lol: