Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHY CANT WE AS FANS FOR ONCE JUST BE UNITED

Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:52 pm

The Current board are killing OUR CLUB, That is 100% NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, SURELY WE ALL AGREE ON THAT and I BELIEVE IF FOR ONCE WE WERE ALL AS A UNITED FRONT against the BOARD WE WOULD PROB RUN THEM OUT.
I wish the Trust was more powerful, or any other organisation of Cardiff Fans, but thats not the case.
Saturdays march is getting massive publicity which if it goes well will show that WE AS FANS ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE CURRENT REGIME.

ALSO IF IT GOES REALLY WELL/PASSIONATE etc AND PEACEFUL YOU NEVER KNOW WO COULD ATTRACT NEW BUYERS THROUGH THE PUBLICITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WHY CANT WE AS FANS FOR ONCE JUST BE UNITED

Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:57 pm

I do not know what has happened over the last few days - i thought the boards were united in the decision that the March was going ahead and the peaceful demo is for all those that want to March are going to turn up saturday - the ones that don't agree were just leaving us too it.

PLEASE EVERYONE STOP BICKERING AND SLAGGING EACH OTHER OFF FFS LIKE A SCHOOL PLAYGROUND!

THE MARCH IS HAPPENING FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO JOIN IN AND THOSE THAT DON'T WELL PLEASE JUST GO TO THE GROUND LIKE YOU DO EVERY OTHER GAME AND SIT QUIETLY .

SIMPLE REALLY

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:The Current board are killing OUR CLUB, That is 100% NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, SURELY WE ALL AGREE ON THAT and I BELIEVE IF FOR ONCE WE WERE ALL AS A UNITED FRONT against the BOARD WE WOULD PROB RUN THEM OUT.
I wish the Trust was more powerful, or any other organisation of Cardiff Fans, but thats not the case.
Saturdays march is getting massive publicity which if it gioes well will show that WE AS FANS ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE CURRENT REGIME.

ALSO IF IT GOES REALLY WELL/PASSIONATE etc AND PEACEFUL YOU NEVER KNOW WO COULD ATTRACT NEW BUYERS THROUGH THE PUBLICITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

100% correct Annis we need to show a united front and also like you said if out siders see the passion of the fans it will trigger more interest and make people think this club is worth investing in

Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:04 pm

It will go well. There is only one dissenter of any note in many peoples eyes. However my personal opinion is he is no more noteworthy of mention than any other Cardiff City fan. This cause we are all rooting for started off as a small minority of fans and is now gathering pace and growing into something big. I believe the majority of fans are in favour of a protest and many of them will protest on Saturday, some who support the protest will not do so themselves for various reasons. Then you have the very few i.e Ridsdale lovers and people with their own agendas who are in a fast diminishing minority who don't support ther demo. My own personal view on that, more fool them!!!! The organisers of this demo should feel proud of themselves, they are doing the right thing!!!

Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:05 pm

ihatealiens wrote:It will go well. There is only one dissenter of any note in many peoples eyes. However my personal opinion is he is no more noteworthy of mention than any other Cardiff City fan. This cause we are all rooting for started off as a small minority of fans and is now gathering pace and growing into something big. I believe the majority of fans are in favour of a protest and many of them will protest on Saturday, some who support the protest will not do so themselves for various reasons. Then you have the very few i.e Ridsdale lovers and people with their own agendas who are in a fast diminishing minority who don't support ther demo. My own personal view on that, more fool them!!!! The organisers of this demo should feel proud of themselves, they are doing the right thing!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:05 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:The Current board are killing OUR CLUB, That is 100% NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, SURELY WE ALL AGREE ON THAT and I BELIEVE IF FOR ONCE WE WERE ALL AS A UNITED FRONT against the BOARD WE WOULD PROB RUN THEM OUT.
Saturdays march is getting massive publicity which if it gioes well will show that WE AS FANS ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE CURRENT REGIME.

100% correct Annis we need to show a united front and also like you said if out siders see the passion of the fans it will trigger more interest and make people think this club is worth investing in

Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:07 pm

Jez wrote:I do not know what has happened over the last few days - i thought the boards were united in the decision that the March was going ahead and the peaceful demo is for all those that want to March are going to turn up saturday - the ones that don't agree were just leaving us too it.

PLEASE EVERYONE STOP BICKERING AND SLAGGING EACH OTHER OFF FFS LIKE A SCHOOL PLAYGROUND!

THE MARCH IS HAPPENING FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO JOIN IN AND THOSE THAT DON'T WELL PLEASE JUST GO TO THE GROUND LIKE YOU DO EVERY OTHER GAME AND SIT QUIETLY .

SIMPLE REALLY

They started it... :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:08 pm

They started it... :lol:[/quote]

Nerd! now your on your final warning - i will have to give you detention next time :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:08 pm

NO SERIOUS LETS HAVE DEBATES and WE SURELY ALL BELIEVE IN ONE THING OUR CLUB TO SUCCEED AND NOT BE RAPED ANYMORE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:09 pm

Jez wrote:They started it... :lol:

Nerd! now your on your final warning - i will have to give you detention next time :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah:[/quote]

I'll only accept a spanking if you're a cute female...

Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:16 pm

i agree, us fans should be united, as we should all want best for the football club,
i blame PR,PMG, SAM H as he is as bad as the rest..

but i do not think the march has been organised for the right reason

but i do not like the way fans have turned on Borley, so i will not be marching,

Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:22 pm

I will support whoever will voice "the truth" and "our opinions" for us little fans!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:26 pm

langley wrote:i agree, us fans should be united, as we should all want best for the football club,

but i do not like the way fans have turned on Borley, so i will not be marching,

That's your opinion, fair enough.

As long as you don't address the marchers on Saturday with petty comments, abuse or in any way you wouldn't accept yourself to be treated, then there should be nothing wrong.

Just head straight to the ground as you normally would and sing your heart out for the lads for 90 minutes.

Isn't that what every single person in the ground should be doing on Saturday regardless?

Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:27 pm

nerd wrote:

I'll only accept a spanking if you're a cute female...[/quote]
your out of luck :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:44 pm

milly44 wrote:
nerd wrote:

I'll only accept a spanking if you're a cute female...

your out of luck :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Molly he knows im a 6ft 6" 18stone bloke - and he is scared! :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:26 pm

Jez wrote:I do not know what has happened over the last few days - i thought the boards were united in the decision that the March was going ahead and the peaceful demo is for all those that want to March are going to turn up saturday - the ones that don't agree were just leaving us too it.

SIMPLE REALLY

Spot on !!!!!!!!!!

Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:27 pm

SIMPLE REALLY

Totally back that thought Claire :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:14 pm

langley wrote:i agree, us fans should be united, as we should all want best for the football club,

Langley, I Respect your Opinion, But please could you explain by you do not think the march has been organised for the right reasons when we are SO CLOSE TO GOING IN TO ADMINISTRATION DUE TO THIS PRESENT BOARD ?

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:23 pm

What reasons do you belive the march has been organised for? being one of the organisors maybe i can confirm if your right.

Also what do you mean the way fans have turned on Borley, again as an organisor i can say knowing Steve personally i have nothing but respect for him.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:38 pm

what do you expect the fans to do regarding borley he led people down the gardenn path then turned on them
he then went on another board and slated the march and the same man then said he for the march
he also i digs about people organising the demo
this march is not just about borley though it about the whole board who have taken us where we are
at the moment that is the only reason this demo has been organised and you have to take your hat off to the boys for doing it
they are only doing for cardiff city no other reason and no personal vendetta against anyone

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:41 pm

i want a spanking :lol: