Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

swindon away 10oclock kick off

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:13 pm

after all messing around its finally here ? next thurs is swindon away ! 10 oclock kick off !
coach leaving at 8.30 from knox road , bubble trip transport laid on courtesy of peter risdale !
me an my mucker v B.T.P ............ assault on police officer an obstruction its all on cctv ? OH NO ITS NOT oh yes it is , OH NO ITS NOT , well actully fresh news is they have beginning wen we walk in and they have ending wen we walk out handcuffed but nothing from middle when they were kicking f**k out of us FACT so where as the middle gone ? ITS NOT A f*cking POLO MINT GUYS !!
will keep this board updated , just hope it aint bad news next week !
hope my witness is good :D :D :D :D :D :D

Re: swindon away 10oclock kick off

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:19 pm

ely trendy wrote:after all messing around its finally here ? next thurs is swindon away ! 10 oclock kick off !
coach leaving at 8.30 from knox road , bubble trip transport laid on courtesy of peter risdale !
me an my mucker v B.T.P ............ assault on police officer an obstruction its all on cctv ? OH NO ITS NOT oh yes it is , OH NO ITS NOT , well actully fresh news is they have beginning wen we walk in and they have ending wen we walk out handcuffed but nothing from middle when they were kicking f**k out of us FACT so where as the middle gone ? ITS NOT A f*cking POLO MINT GUYS !!
will keep this board updated , just hope it aint bad news next week !
hope my witness is good :D :D :D :D :D :D

Good Luck Mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:24 pm

annis do you know my witness ? :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:26 pm

Good luck - all the best :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:29 pm

Good luck mate :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:46 pm

Wish you all the best mate.

As a slight aside, did any of the coppers refer to you as Welsh at any time, Welsh b*stard, welsh cnt, welsh anything? If so casualy drop that into your examination, if your solictor is any good he/she should push the racism line. Use their system against them.

Good luck mate

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:48 pm

Good luck mate.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:36 pm

good luck mate , I went to that game and when i got back to the train station the old bill had some lad pinned down just inside the station and were lined up with dogs herding people into the station was a bit over the top i thought.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:44 pm

Good luck muk,dont let the bastards con you.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:55 am

cefnforestblue......... yes m8 that was our group an that was my pal pinned to floor!
:ayatollah: