Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ARE PEOPLE JEALOUS

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:02 pm

of this Great Message Board ?

This board is the place where you get to here what is actually happening !

We have been put down as Negative simply because we say it as it is.

This board has been pro active in demonstrations and protests for months now and there is huge interest in the upcoming MARCH because of this Messageboard and it's Posters.

The National press, Sky, BBC, Echo, Real Radio, Red Dragon, Wales on Sunday, The Metro all interested in Our March :ayatollah:

Re: ARE PEOPLE JEALOUS

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:04 pm

I wouldn't have thought so really, seems like another case of us v them :lol:

There are a lot of stories and news on here, but unfortunately a lot of it turns out to be incorrect or just rumours that don't materialize. Still good to read them though

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:07 pm

CF11 wrote:I wouldn't have thought so really, seems like another case of us v them :lol:

There are a lot of stories and news on here, but unfortunately a lot of it turns out to be incorrect or just rumours that don't materialize. Still good to read them though

Are you following me :?:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:07 pm

CF11 wrote:I wouldn't have thought so really, seems like another case of us v them :lol:

Show me how many things I have said that turned out incorrect, The only one I can name was the day I told Carl I thought PR had resigned, it had to be the big one I got wrong :oops:

Other than that, I Dont tell rumours they were ALL FACTS

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Show me how many things I have said that turned out incorrect, The only one I can name was the day I told Carl I thought PR had resigned, it had to be the big one I got wrong :oops:

I wasn't talking about you, but quite a few people come out with 'facts' that don't tend to materialise. I do appreciate your posts :thumbup:

And carl, I wasn't intentionally following you :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:13 pm

most of what is posted on here turns out to be truth, i can think of a few that turned out to be wrong like the opera singer investing and borley being on our side,
that apart this is by far the best message board i have been on, even though i am not in the "inner circle" or a known member, my messages always get answered and i enjoy the banter. so keep up the good work guys and dont let the minority spoil it for the majority. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:15 pm

I think the laddish Humour makes me come back , the openess with some of the more ahem touchy subjects and pictures :oops: Monkeyfacing springs to mind

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:17 pm

The Rhooster wrote:I think the laddish Humour makes me come back , the openess with some of the more ahem touchy subjects and pictures :oops: Monkeyfacing springs to mind

i wondered how long it would be before monkeyfacing came into it :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:18 pm

rob wrote:most of what is posted on here turns out to be truth, i can think of a few that turned out to be wrong like the opera singer investing and borley being on our side,
that apart this is by far the best message board i have been on, even though i am not in the "inner circle" or a known member, my messages always get answered and i enjoy the banter. so keep up the good work guys and dont let the minority spoil it for the majority. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Rob, the Opera singer was a joke on the Riddler, we knew he was skint :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:18 pm

CF11 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I wasn't talking about you, but quite a few people come out with 'facts' that don't tend to materialise. I do appreciate your posts :thumbup:

And carl, I wasn't intentionally following you :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
rob wrote:most of what is posted on here turns out to be truth, i can think of a few that turned out to be wrong like the opera singer investing and borley being on our side,

Rob, the Opera singer was a joke on the Riddler, we knew he was skint :lol:

ah shit !! well ya got me as well then :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:24 pm

carlccfc wrote:of this Great Message Board ?

This board has been pro active in demonstrations and protests for months now and there is huge interest in the upcoming MARCH because of this Messageboard and it's Posters.

The National press, Sky, BBC, Echo, Real Radio, Red Dragon, Wales on Sunday, The Metro all interested in Our March :ayatollah:

This really is a great message board run by greats mods :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Annis Keep the faith mate, keep your head up son, I know, from here that you have bigger concerns in your life at the moment but you still find the time to write here. I salute you sir. If the directors of CCFC had one once what you have we'd be pushing for a place in Europe in the Premier League. Through this site I've got in touch with an old friend from Brecon, haven't spoken to him for 20+ years and through that got in touch with some other old mates that I have spoken to since my mis behaviour in Moscow.

Don't let the bastards get you down

:ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:29 pm

Thomas Fish. wrote:
carlccfc wrote:of this Great Message Board ?

This really is a great message board run by greats mods :ayatollah:

Cheers Thomas :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:30 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis Keep the faith mate, keep your head up son, I know, from here that you have bigger concerns in your life at the moment but you still find the time to write here. I salute you sir. If the directors of CCFC had one once what you have we'd be pushing for a place in Europe in the Premier League. Through this site I've got in touch with an old friend from Brecon, haven't spoken to him for 20+ years and through that got in touch with some other old mates that I have spoken to since my mis behaviour in Moscow.

Don't let the bastards get you down

:ayatollah:

Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: