Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I have to admit I do...

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:06 pm

enjoy it in I.T. lessons in school when I randomly load up this website and click photos then away games and showing people the one of me baz chegs and annis. People say " :o your on the internet and you know annis?!"

:lol: :ayatollah:

Re: I have to admit I do...

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:13 pm

didnt anyone say whoooooooooooooooooo you know baz do you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:23 pm

I have to admit this is a cracking website for passing my I.T lessons away.

It's like the only website that's not blocked. :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:24 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:didnt anyone say whoooooooooooooooooo you know baz do you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes my teacher did, I said, "how do you know him"
she went like this :oops: and ran out screaming

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:25 pm

you havent monkeyfaced young fishys teacher have you baz. :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:26 pm

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:you havent monkeyfaced young fishys teacher have you baz. :lol: :lol:

I think it might have been an angry pirate. :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:28 pm

NTB wrote:I have to admit this is a cracking website for passing my I.T lessons away.

same here, but as most of my work is about things where we must pick a topic most of my stuff is about cardiff city fc and so when they catch me on here I say I'm getting more resources... SUCKERS :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:29 pm

has baz heard of the blumpkin :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:34 pm

Thomas Fish. wrote:
NTB wrote:I have to admit this is a cracking website for passing my I.T lessons away.

same here, but as most of my work is about things where we must pick a topic most of my stuff is about cardiff city fc and so when they catch me on here I say I'm getting more resources... SUCKERS :lol:

That's exactly what I do, I think all my I.T coursework in the last 4 years has been CCFC related.

I am in year 13 now so my teacher is chilled out with us so I don't have to use excuses. But I had the same excuse as you for the last 3 years. :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:43 pm

NTB wrote:
Thomas Fish. wrote:

That's exactly what I do, I think all my I.T coursework in the last 4 years has been CCFC related.

I am in year 13 now so my teacher is chilled out with us so I don't have to use excuses. But I had the same excuse as you for the last 3 years. :lol:

great minds think alike :ayatollah: