Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:45 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:going to keep bullshitting to us about the welsh team

a manager who bullshits !!!!!! i dont believe it ! :D

Re: how long is toshack

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:59 pm

Too long.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:10 pm

should sack him now. How can he pick one striker against a team at home which nobody ever heard of in azerbizan or whateva they r called :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:20 pm

Toshack is useless.

5-3-2/5-4-1/3-5-2 DOES NOT WORK. It HAS to be 442.

Andrew Crofts? Andrew f*cking Crofts?!!! Jermain Easter?! You f*cking what John?

As for his useless man management, don't get me started. How we could've done with Koumas, Fletcher, Collins (D), and Savage in recent years. We can't just throw away Premiership players. Bellamy and Davies don't like him eaither, but remain out of loyalty to the shirt. Even I'd be hard pressed to stay, and I love my country beyond.

He should have gone after the last campaign, we had the players to finish 3rd, he had already said JUDGE ME ON THIS CAMPAIGN and we failed to finish third, we were beaten comfortably by a very, very old Finland team.

How are Flynny's young ones and Tosh's older ones SO FAR APART IN qualifying positions? I mean I accept it's harder with seniors, but the gap is so distinct it's unbelievable.

Toshack should've gone years ago, but the lunatic is in charge of the asylum - one dinosaur having his back rubbed by all the other morons at the committee of the FAW. Useless, the lot of them. :roll:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:26 pm

Good thing I read your message and not only the title, as my answer would have been ‘Hung like a Donkey’

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:28 pm

toshacks done his best with the players hes got,we are a very small country remember,the amount of kids with caps is superb,experience comes with games over a few years,the future is bright.

and in any case who would you want to replace him with and who do you think would want the job?

Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:37 pm

Its time for the FAW to spend sum money and get a decent manager in Rep of Ireland did anyone is betta than tosh i want bobby gould back :oops: :oops:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:51 pm

Oh Moz for God's sake, he's alienated several Premiership players during his reign, so he hasn't done the best with what he's got.

We're a small country, but then so are Honduras, Bosnia and Serbia, and all did better than us.

As for who else, see my above post.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:18 am

Toshack should be stricter on players, they either play in friendlies or they fcuk off...
Our team over the last 10 years has never been steady, due to premiership players stating they are injured.
Our team played Scotland and ran Scotland off the park.
Yesterdays team sheet was a shambles (did you notice the low crowd - Why pay to Watch Wales just to watch a patch-up team, that didnt do us favours with the qualifiers, just around the corner).
We need a consistant team playing for Wales wherever possible.
Unfortunately we need players like Bellamy. :evil: